The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

The real irony is that half of the local distributors I know import from BC, and theres always some variety of kush in the mix.

Guess it’s all who you know, but I do remember some pink kush last summer.

Kush/Indica Hybrids are the main stay here on BC coast. There was a time a few years back where pure Sativas were popular but it was because they were fetching so much money vs Indica strains. That trend has died, most people I know want either straight indicas and some kind of hybrid, couldn’t give sativas away for free lol

4 Likes

That’s from the newbie giveaway I believe.

Option a,b or c ring any bells?

2 Likes

I like the looks of their offerings, any idea what their pricing is like?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’ve always thought because sativas take longer to mature they were less valuable commercially. Interesting.

2 Likes

Just received an order of C99. I believe it was $60 for 10 + $5 for shipping. Got a a mix pack freebie.

4 Likes

Any ideas on the providence of their IBL breeding lines? The photos look great.
Looks like they have a Sea-of-Purple Kush clone that is not offered except crossed as F1s.
At 60 ‘beaver bucks’ a pack, they look like a very nice deal. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I know the C99 I ordered he acquired in 2009 so its from Original Brothers Grimm stock. That’s what I wanted. I emailed him he responded quickly and answered my questions. Email him I’m sure he will answer any question you have. :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree! I was going to email them to see. I love that they have a description of the strain, like where the cut came from and what they’ve been breeding into it. I dig details like that and think there are just too many sites slinging seeds these days and it’s ridiculous… Like:

GUsHers RunTZ MintZZZ… COME AND GET IT IDIOTS!

You look down at the description:

“Banana sundae driver mintz x mintz runtz caviar gushers candy”

Like… What the actual!? No explanation… nothing. Waste of time.

4 Likes

I feel like this has a lot to do with length of flowering time. We live in a world where everyone wants things super fast, easy… etc etc. Auto’s are exploding in popularity, 8 week indicas. Commercially no one will touch those sativas bc they’re simply just not as profitable. I feel like that attitude has trickled it’s way down to home growers. I’m still super interested in growing one someday though. I always wanted to grow Amnesia Haze! It’s on my list.

2 Likes

E-mailed.

Anything interesting comes out of it, I’ll post.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

We just found out about Black Garlic recently and the wife put out a crock pot of last year’s bulbs 2 days ago. Right now she has 1750 garlic planted from last fall to sell this year and making Black Garlic is high on our to-do list as it sells for so much more.

I can’t sell my pot so I’ll deal in garlic! lol

:peace:

4 Likes

Is anybody rocking any of the Sebring’s strains?

I have a shitload of those and growing some Sebring’s Revenge, Patch Adams S1 now with some Nepali Temple.

I grew 4 of the earlier Revenge CBD plants and love them for their medicinal properties. Good high too but that’s not my goal.

:peace:

4 Likes

@HaRdRoC the coin flip with black paper is from me. What’s written on the coin flip? MBA#1?

2 Likes

Hello @LabRat

Can you describe the medicinal effects for me please?
Had a 3 pack of ringos gift and ended up with 2 males and a single female. Im looking for more cbd strains so this post interested me. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Daaaamn, that’s alot, no wonder she’s making black garlic!! I tried making it once, wife almost killed me from the smell, lol. It’s supposed to be really healthy

LabRat : Hey man, wanna buy some garlic cookies??!
Other Guy : Oh shit hell yeah!! What’s that garlic breath x girl scout cookies??
LabRat : Nah man…they’re actual garlic cookies

7 Likes

Nothing is written on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@HaRdRoC Well then. It must be MBA#1 (Because it’s just 5 seeds) or it’s Kosher Daddy from many months ago, like before I had flips and washers lol :laughing:

3 Likes

What is MBA#1?

2 Likes

It’s funny cause it’s high on mine as well lol, in the weed way though😆. Just got a confirmed female of Jordan of the Islands Black Garlic, and just finished an ounce of some GMO yesterday. It was real nice. Deep garlic/chem taste.

2 Likes