The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I was thinking that not long ago. He was always around here somewhere.

1 Like

Don’t forget the cotton club. lol

1 Like

Ya, there’s several more (Bridie Malloys etc) but O’Reillys was always my favorite for good local music.

Oh ya…that’s the strip club!

2 Likes

Yeah. There used to be Billy’s show bar , bubbles , bubbles was really skanky lol. Some nice restaurants there too , I fished the Grand Banks for a few years. Nfld is a beautiful carefree place.

3 Likes

Im running purest indica from authentic genetics outside this year, got a few phenos will go out.Finished in 7.5 weeks so might work outside here. Im also running sterling green skunk from csi. Going to start those later and keep them smaller. Plan is to make some purest indica x sterling green and vice versa, make some more sterling green beans and im also putting all my keepers out to get pollinated by purest indica as well. Males from purest indica will be flowered indoors a little earlier and ill be hand pollinating all of the outdoor. Going to take the males from the sterling and flower them gorilla way back in the bush. Ive got a little creek and a clearing, perfect spot. Might even out some small females their and let them all get knocked up as well. We shall see

6 Likes

No ice fishing here

tapatalk_491327060_510x384

Only ice that I’ve seen comes in a glass
No bags of milk seen either.

9 Likes

Yes! These should be GREAT!

1 Like

They still sell bags of milk here in Nova Scotia seen em at Walmart the other day. Haven’t seen them since I was a kid. No ice fishing here this yr either.

2 Likes

We went out for a 4 hour tour yesterday.

It was pretty rough.

Had some flatlanders with us.

We told them to stay at the center line of the boat and stand up and hold onto something for the trip .

They chose to sit in the comfy benches on the edges of the boat.

They din’t listen to the advice.
They did not fair very well.
They chummed the waters LoL

8 Likes

I’m jealous! They opened the ice boom recently so we’ve got giant icebergs for a week or so, no boats until they are gone, I’m itching to get out as the steelhead are starting to come in slowly

3 Likes

[quote=“Pigeonman, post:2390, topic:109193”]
Bring a sap? :thinking:

You got me what’s a sap?

1 Like

Itza the juice-a dat runsa from da treeza!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Lost coast plant therapy now available in canada under different name fyi

5 Likes

Only in Canada…OK funny little story about hockey…as a lifetime Toronto Maple Leaf fan :rofl: I stopped getting my free front row greens (twice a year) when Bettman turned entry into NHL venues into an airport like security check and then slowly cut-off cig smokers ability to smoke in varying corral configurations during period breaks. Anyway, my daughter started using our tickets instead, so I looked up (again) the charter of rights for the Scotiabank,ACC, maple leaf gardens place (lol). Seems my one daughter (med patient) is allowed to have in/out priveledges to smoke her doobs, while her sister who smokes cigs and weed has to stand inside and watch!!! My non med daughter is not impressed, and is trying to get personal support worker status, as she has the tickets on her phone.

This is a common proven method to stop terrorists from watching hockey games, apparently, as med patients are so harmless, we gotta keep the public away from them?

3 Likes

Sry, you lost me at Toronto Maple Leaf Fan…

4 Likes

It’s OK to laugh…when your the center of the universe (Toronto) ya have learned that the rest of the cities in this fine country have a very short attention span, and bandwagon jumping broken ankle swagger syndrome. As a Jets fan, you should know this LMAO…BTW we need an NHL trashtalk thread, it’s playoff season and I’ll stand behind the Leafs while they prematurely ejeculate themselves in the second round. Wouldn’t it be nice to somehow play Ottawa again this season?image

And a little this?image

And inevitablyimage

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hola Mr @Pigeonman

Just for you

Bare

3 Likes