The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

A quick test to see if you deserve access to this thread:

9 Likes

Koooorrrrruuukukukukuuuuu!
Yes website popo this is a complete sentence lol weird stop on posting this

1 Like

I just ordered a replacement plaid housecoat last night :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha Shitsilano, I love it!! Hahaha especially since a different ex lives there :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: (joking, she and I are actually friends, lol)

3 Likes

May I be so bold as to recommend this band from the island, they are fantastic live:

3 Likes

@Thurgood, not saying there arenā€™t fantastic groups on the island, for sureā€¦ But Iā€™m not sure the last time Metallica, ACDC or even John Mayer has come to the over. Big groups only come as far as Vancouver :blush::v:

2 Likes

You are right on that one. Whatā€™s the ā€œbiggestā€ band you remember coming over there?

A crazier one I remember was Rihanna in Penticton. Donā€™t know how she ended up there but I support it!

2 Likes

Hell no, Ontario is awesome. Sure, the big city is shite but the province itself is absolutely beautiful.

17 Likes

Cool recommendation , thank you!

2 Likes

Biggest to come west in BC? All the big groups hit Vanā€¦ Coming over to the islandā€¦ Cirque was cool, Colin James, Sarah Mclaughlin is coming in November. Offspring came, I stayed my Mrs to that one, she was a good sport :grin:

2 Likes

So am I going to have to write a song

I am lonely in Quebec
When I grow big plant
Whoo hoo hoo

Bare

11 Likes

Wellā€¦ indirectly? You got Kim Campbellā€¦ Mulroney left her ā€˜holding the bagā€™ as he sprinted for the door in '93ā€¦ :laughing:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, Sarah Mclaughlin would be high on my list. One time way back on the day Sum 41 and Snoop Dogg came and played a local nighclub that holds 100 people tops. I always enjoyed the smaller venues, i find more ā€œmomentsā€ happen at a smaller shows.

3 Likes

I thot about ā€œJoe who ?ā€ .
But I was incorrect .

1 Like

Thanks bud got my letter in the mail today .

2 Likes

Got the beans, Thank you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I havenā€™t seen her before, but apparently sheā€™s returning her big albums from the mid-90s, the album which my Mrs still knows every inflection of every word, hahaha. Should be a good show, itā€™s one Iā€™m starting to look forward to more and more.

I lived in Calgary for a bunch of years, and while the saddle dome sucks for acoustics, they got some MONSTER names through there :metal:

3 Likes

Letter received!! Thank you very much ! :blush:

4 Likes

Great thread!

Ohhhhhh Canada!

:fire::wink::love_you_gesture::canada:

Hope all you fellow Canuckā€™s are well!

Keep it DANKšŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

13 Likes

Bonne St Jean @Barefrog and anyone else that may be in Quebec partying hard in the rain this weekend!

2 Likes