The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Dude the cross GGold sounds great after this quick read:

WAY TO MUCH $$ for anything but a reproduction run.

1 Like

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity…
@greenmachine77 I totally Agree, Septoria it is, & its everywhere…My Girls, Tomatoes…LABS ? not sure what that is…I’ll pre treat next season & :crossed_fingers::pray:

@WickerVine Record rain fall for sure…Removed All Visibly infected or damaged leaves and their neighbors
Def gonna get a HOCI that OG @Pigeonman 1st suggested but I’m a couple weeks away from that purchase (hopefully)…

Got the Citrus/Lactic acid Base Fungicide suggested by OG @Barefrog & have used the Cyclone …
In my brief research about Septoria Copper Fungicide has been mentioned as per OG @Hashpants Suggestion so I will grab a bottle in the next couple days…

@CanuckistanPete …Hypochlorous Acid, I’ll look it up & see where & when I can grab some…

I’m Worried ( watched some video of what Septoria can do) but, I won’t Panic & go Willie Nillie …

Salute My OG’s for chiming in and Teaching :muscle::muscle::muscle:…I’m in a far better Place then I was Before this Lesson …Big Up Da O.G. Canucks & all the Great Things Canadian Growers to Progress & Preserve our Mother Plants :sleepy::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
BONG

4 Likes

Kills PM, septoria, bud rot etc ON CONTACT! And it’s organic.

7 Likes

Labs Lactose acid bacteria serum pretty amazing stuff in any garden fights lots of disease you tube good luck with your issue

2 Likes

I just found spots on my unripe tomato fruit… fuck.

Looks like I’m generating more acid and going to town in the entire back! :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I just found some wpm on one of mine.
That time of year again.
Good luck.
:v:

2 Likes

Also anyone here in BC I hope you’re okay with the fires going on!

The shit going down with the sheer number of fires is fucked up.

7 Likes

My mother us in Kamloops and this shit been going on for years. Pretty shitty for many folks out west.

7 Likes

3 or 4 days ago I walked out onto the deck and everything smelled like campfire…it might still, I’m not sure, my nose has been stuffed since, lol.

My heart is with anyone around Jasper, AB… that’s devastating.

7 Likes

Kamloops is my old stomping grounds. We had to deal with a fire there every other year. Just so damn hot and dry there. Hope all the fires everywhere just tame down and fizzle out.

7 Likes

Great Read @CanuckistanPete …Thank U​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

It’s great stuff!

2 Likes

I lived in Kamloops a couple times but that was over 30 years ago. It’s a great place but the water their is total shyte. My mother worked at the College of the Caribou for many years before she retired. Now is going to be selling the house and taking a split town house with my sister.

6 Likes

Hola Gang

First time in BC in 79 for work
I land in Cache creek
end up picking shrooms in
Black Creek on the island.

Bare

16 Likes

Still dig it here in Ontario.

17 Likes

A Rat Fink flag!! Perfect!

I loved “big daddy” Roth’s artwork …RIP Ed.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I do love that flag, sure gets some looks from passing boaters, lol.

6 Likes

@DougDawson what area of Kamloops did you live in? I lived all over but the bulk of the time I lived just outside of town in Rayleigh. I haven’t lived there since 2006.

1 Like

Mainly in the downtown core and in upper Sahali. Even spent a few weeks living under the CN bridge by the river, lol.

7 Likes

Wind still whipping eh?:laughing:

1 Like