The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

There are storefront locations now and I looked at some of them but their prices were madness.

2 Likes

Cool man thanks a lot.

1 Like

Accidentally double ordered.

Itā€™s a tragedy.

A wonderful wonderful tragedy.

I could message them and say I just wanted only one but who cares?

2 Likes

There are so many homeless camps, meth addicts, a housing crisis and a bunch of other things so the t.dot leaning house distraction coverage is rather infuriating.

4 Likes

What kind of mushrooms @Foreigner ?

2 Likes

I always feel a little ill when I drive down Rosedale valley road with 10 million dollar mansions on either side and a giant homeless camp right in the middle.

And then they have the audacity to organize cleaning up the valley ā€œfor the environment.ā€

Clean up your own fucking backyards rich people. Or have your people do it. I donā€™t care.

Sorry: it grinds my gears.

I got the old trusty golden teachers.

6 Likes

Tarrantah makes the news again and not involving DF .

2 Likes

Nice! A classic for a reason. If you need spore syringes i know a place. Im gonna do a b+ run in the winder for microdosing.

6 Likes

Hey Canadian OG,

Along the lines of foreigner 's post, Iā€™m looking for an online retailer of flower as Iā€™m between harvests and would like to get the best flower for the best deal. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Iā€™m located west of downtown Canada.

1eb7e56b4669cb50282eec0bbee25428

4 Likes

:thinking:
:rofl:

7 Likes

Lol that was a homage to Russell Petersā€¦

Mom where are we from?
China.
What part?
Downtown, no more questions!

4 Likes

I was expecting you to say: MIssissauga

:rofl:

2 Likes

I see you have found what you were looking for .
Just wanted to post that I have used Shroom Bros and have been very happy with them.

2 Likes

FYI for anyone into :garlic: !

12 Likes

Sad day in Canuckistanā€¦R.I.P. Marty, miss you already.

26 Likes

Sorry to hear . Never an easy thing to deal with the loss of a 4 legged member of the fam.
:v::pray:

3 Likes

Damn, my heart goes out to you and your family.

6 Likes

Sorry man. Theyā€™re family.

8 Likes

Thanks guysā€¦he was familyā€¦had him for 15 years. I just had a salmon steak, all to myself, for the first time in 187 months.

15 Likes

sorry for your loss of your family member. Itā€™s just me and my dog, he is a big part of my life

5 Likes