The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Hell yes! I’m gonna look it up now.

4 Likes

https://www.cannexpo.ca/

5 Likes

I’m down, sounds like fun to me! Nice

4 Likes

Oh this might be nice. I have a credit balance with West Jet that I need spend/book before March, it should cover the round trip. I haven’t been to Toronto in ages. It would be awesome to meet other OG’ers! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Never been but I would venture back to Toronto for this.

5 Likes

Ok! Let’s plan a little something if possible gives us almost 3 months to plan too. I’d love to go, but to meet and hang with my OG homies! Priceless I’m in for sure!

4 Likes

I see Canadians saying it’s hard to get seed starting plugs like Rapid Rooters and Root Riots reliably or at a good price, so I wanted to share these I found:

iHort Q-Plugs seem to be commonly available in Canada, are a coco/peat/shell biochar mix, and come in two sizes (40/40 and 22/40) for around $0.35 CAD each:

10 Likes

Are they red and blue if so I’m not interested.

Looks like pink light on the side of the box pick. Not sure.

1 Like

If any one signed up on kijiji maybe they could ask the seller if there burple or white leds? Thanks

I can ask for you, hold tight.

1 Like

He said they are burple.

4 Likes

Thanks for messaging him for me .

3 Likes

Meenwhile …

Sorry, political so removed

2 Likes

What’s wrong with burple ?

1 Like

They are the Coors Lite of lights.

7 Likes

Made from a Rocky Mountain stream and totally outdated.

3 Likes

Oh, man…if I was single I would be at that cannexpo with you guys so fast! The wife and kids 10x the expenses when we travel…lol

3 Likes

Ditch the wife, ditch the kids, come party. I’m not going to the expo but we could party after.

5 Likes

A vacation would be amazing. :thinking: The wife might not be too happy about me abandoning the ship though…lol.
I’m super curious what a night partying with Foreigner would look like…lol

3 Likes