The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

thank you for the link i will look into them and any other links i get in here !

Old lap top won’t fire up but making some is very simple and probably the cheapest for a quantity amount.

3 Likes

Its very easy to make. I cook it outside in my backyard for safety and cause I hate the fumes.

5 Likes

Post has been deleted by user! :smirk:

Fuck, maybe I can get away with it. Fuel line split on my snowblower and I was going to replace it. But always other things take precedence, shoveled a few times when I could have used it. Problem is there is no place to put the snow by my garage and I have to carry every load on the shovel 20 feet. A good foot again to do, start looking at the snowblower again, to get to the other end of the fuel line I need to take off a housing that holds the pull cord. What a fucking system. Started taking it apart, check the primer one more time, not sucking anything, no gas coming out of the line. And it is -15 in the garage. I hate working in the cold.

Thought of something, stuck the end of the hose onto the carb, pushed the primmer. Can hear it suck gas. Guess it needs the carb attached in order for the check valve in the primer to work.Came in to warm up, if it starts I will be out for an hour, might as well start off warmer, going to get cold anyway. Got a heater blowing on the engine, give it the best chance of starting up. Things really should come with block heaters.

6 Likes

Just a ‘heads up’ folks.
I’ll opening up the signup sheet for OGer the Encore tomorrow (Mon Jan 24)

Cheers
G

15 Likes

Thanks for this @Gpaw :pray: :bowing_man: :heart:

5 Likes

Yes! That’s mighty awesome of you🙏🏻Thank You @Gpaw I’m on 100%

4 Likes

Yes that’s the theme from:

3 Likes

I’ve been super busy with the shop still haven’t had a chance to get a new room setup because I’m lacking many things like time,power and heat in the upstairs. So I haven’t had a chance to get to many older seeds for f2s and other projects. So I need to thin the herd, only shipping in Canada only taking cash or etranfers. These are older seeds some 10 plus years old just so you understand before you buy.

I don’t have set prices on these make an offer and please put your name in the PM title as I don’t need a millions messages titled seeds for sale it makes it hard to figure out who I’m talking too.

23 Likes

@Foreigner , you might want to check out @50State 's Bohdi collection here!! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Wow. I have 4 I think :cry:

5 Likes

damn it, i cant buy any right now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@50State sent you a message about the A.S.S &M.M. from Bodhi :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Helluva collection my friend. :star_struck:

1 Like

That’s not the entire collection that’s just what I’m willing to part with to good homes lol

14 Likes

I messaged you as well

1 Like

mm is so good, growing f2s right now, one smells sour, one smells like powdered milk,

super easy grow

4 Likes

Hey man, good to hear from you but I’m sorry to see you selling off so much of your collection.

Would you mind describing how these seeds were stored since you purchased them? It might help inform folks thinking about getting in on the sale…

6 Likes

If you were shipping the US I’d definitely hit you up! Best of luck with your sales. You’ve got excellent taste in strains there!

3 Likes