The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Yeah, it sucks but I have to admit I saw it coming. I am pretty sure only Joe can bring on a new sponsor to the site. Not being part of the team I cannot say for sure but I am guessing that is the case. Shitseeds was warned not to promote his site when he got suspended the first time. Now it appears he came back and made a donation to the site but that does not make him a sponsor. I have seen people talking about his site and seeds including Yeti and this was clearly a bad move. They should not have mentioned his seeds or site until he got the sponsorship straitened out. Especially after being suspended for it prior. Yeti will be back in 2 weeks and hopefully shitseeds can sort out this issue upon Joe’s return. People sometimes need to learn how to read the room.

6 Likes
10 Likes

I think everyone wants em :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Definitely interested once you’ve got the count in.

2 Likes

deffinetly interested

2 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PhysicalStoreInventoryView?langId=-1&storeId=10203&catalogId=10051&productId=492518

3 Likes

Thanks bud, good to know! Was thinking of making some after my Croptober harvest.

1 Like

Don’t forget about also Absinthe!

3 Likes

i just order everclear from out west and ship to ontario cheaper than alcool even with the shipping Everclear Alcohol 190 Proof – Willow Park Wines & Spirits

8 Likes

This is a big step forward for tincture making in Ontario.
The price is high but at least it is now available.
Explore folks, there’s some amazing medicine you can make.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Did you have to call them? I just put it in my cart and tried to check out and it says we cannot ship to your area unless MB is different than ON.

2 Likes

i didnt do anything special, ordered 3 bottles and paid with paypal ill try again and see if they changed it

1 Like

i just tried and it works fine for me in ontario shipping with canada post for 3 bottles is 40 bucks

maybe it just doesnt work in manitoba, i have ordered everclear from other places in canada somewhere else may work.

3 Likes

I just sent them an email to see if I can get it :crossed_fingers:
Been wanted to do ever clear tincture for a long time.

4 Likes

Just ordered from here

They had a discount on 6 bottles and did shipping for $30 so :+1:

6 Likes

Guys… Forget all that alcohol shit. Read this article about infusing hemp oil immediately…

Blew my mind:

Gotta try this… Anyone ever done this before? Picked up a bottle of Nutiva Hemp Oil today at Loblaws for $14.99, going to try and infuse it this week.

7 Likes

I’v got a few questions for all you fellow Canadians. Do any of you know where I can get some Bodhi seeds and TonyGreens tourtured beans that takes credit cards and ships to Canada ? Also while I’m asking does anyone know where to get clone onlys up in the great white north? Thanks everyone!

Attitude for Bodhi , I think you’re out of luck on cc for Tony’s gear right now.

2 Likes

Well i can tell you this. Buying bitcoin with a credit card is really easy through the website coinbase.com and with bitcoin you could purchase what your looking for from here when its in stock. https://www.soaknbeans.com/seed-brands/tonygreen-s-tortured-beans

4 Likes