The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

We have great cheese and wine too ';+)

Bare

8 Likes

Oh I miss the cheese of Quebec. I seem to end up in Montreal every year and stinky cheese certainly takes up a good portion of my carry-on luggage on the way back. Especially the curds. Utmost care needed, or they won’t squeak.

10 Likes

On the line between Ontario and Quebec myself. Have been smoking about 15 years, and consider myself a novice grower and a seed addict lol. Will have a 4x4 up and running soon enough. Qc is a beautiful province, I go hiking there when I can.

11 Likes

You have more self control than me, that’s for sure. I started as soon as legalization looked like it was basically guaranteed.

3 Likes

Welcome @Barefrog @HappyHemper @neogitus

4 Likes

The house we bought was a 24-light soil grow for 9 years, so I’m cautiously optimistic that my puny 2k room will not be a problem. Still, though, some butterflies in the stomach with that history.

3 Likes

Another new grower here but a long time fan of cannabis (47+ years). I am a legal medical grower & a refugee from another forum where I have been a staff reviewer for the past year. Yeah, there’s a story but I won’t go there.

Hello to all.

tbd

6 Likes

Hi, Overgrow is automatically discarding all metadata from photos including location. These are not stored anywhere.

9 Likes

Hola @neogitus

I am also on the line

Bare

4 Likes

Hello I’m here as well, would love to trade, lol, freebies, welcome to all Canadians, and to the world!welcome and thank you for providing a wonderful place to meet, chat and learn, anyone interested in trade or in need of some beans, I don’t need anything in return, I have read you may have to ask on the open forum, and then I can hit you up with a pm(if wrong please feel free to help me to understand the rules as they seem to change, and Iam a new guest here)peace and love!

5 Likes

And a world of gratitude to @barefrog for gifting me g13hp88,i have started the soak on two of them as I am running short on space, ha!for some reason my clones are rooting! I might have to learn how to send those out(to many) peace

6 Likes

The rule is “no unsolicited PM requests for free seeds”.

I think you pretty-much invited people to ask you for seeds, so I assume it is within the rules for them to do so. :grin:

6 Likes

Okay here’s one for you.
What’s the shit that’s the shit in your area ?

2 Likes

I only know what shit is the shit at my house.

Right now it is the CBDream that I harvested about a month ago. Imagine a mild Blue Dream with a 1:1 CBD:THC ratio. So nice and comfortable. A perfect balance of indica stone, sativa smiles, and CBD chill. Mild enough to enjoy in quantity. Easy to nail the dosage. Strong enough to get where I want to be. Pain free. Zero anxiety.

9 Likes

That sounds very nice

2 Likes

What shit is the shit at your house?

1 Like

Uh well the same ol same ol ,bubba, cheese and a few Cherry pie and gsc s1 and crosses from seed, Tom hill deep chunk , this and that .

5 Likes

Hello fellow canucks! Scotian grown on this side of the water b’ye glad to have y’as here!

As always feel free to let me know if there’s anything I can help with or help answer! With recreational just around the corner it’s going to be up to us to educate each other and new growers alike and OG is the perfect platform for this!

Me? Long time grower and medical user of cannabis. Only been growing indoors for about 4 years now, and have had all sorts of troubles along the way and am constantly gaining knowledge and experience through many failures and few successes. I maintain a Growroom Diary here on OG to keep myself organized and motivated, and I recommend anyone who’s thinking about doing the same to jump right in and do so as it’s a great way to get feedback and stay organized.

Cheers!

12 Likes

Top of the Evening I am a 40 year smoker of the herbs and from Ontario I never thought I would see this day but it is almost here. I go by F.N. I grow autos and love all things auto flower. Hers is a nice top.

21 Likes

Question from your southern neighbor…

I’m old enough to remember the Great Flood of BC Big Bud some 20 years ago, although I never heard it called 'Beesters, I definitely laughed & cried with all the other disappointed critics.

But ever since then(and before, really) anything from the GW North has been A+ in my experience. Was Big Bud a traumatic event for you all? …shocking the nation into action, ordering new lights, & throwing The Beesters into the Pacific?

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree: seriously

4 Likes