The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Can’t you just wait till you have the hipsters discussing the “best” growing techniques and latest tech and how they know everything… lol

7 Likes

It’s already at unbearable levels where I’m at.
People showing-off their cat-turd buds makes me wanna…
:boom: :expressionless: :gun:

4 Likes

lol just smile and walk away, or at least roll your eyes and sign haha

they are proud of there work even if its junk, but people have to start somewhere.

4 Likes

Fukin Manitoba has two stores possibly open tomorrow , I could care less, I’m not about to give the government any more tax money than I have to.

7 Likes

Haven’t bought any product up to this point, no sense in changing now :wink:

Keep on growing :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Just wondering if there’s some way we could make Scotland part of Canada :laughing:

3 Likes

Nova Scotia (New Scotland) close enough :wink:

5 Likes

A new Scotland sounds dam good :thumbsup: especially if i can grow and smoke my own weed without risking a visit from the bottom inspectors.

4 Likes

:wave: hi, eh.

When you hear the ice-cream truck in your neighborhood mid-February, it’s probably not whatever tasy-ass Canadian ice-cream treats you guys have.

I hear that m’fer at 2pm on a Tuesday in January but never on a day in Summer. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: big Worm! :blue_car:

4 Likes

Saw three(!) couples in my local hydro store today buying blurples and tents and autopots. Waited for 15 minutes to get a couple of odds and ends. Pretty good to see people getting into it.

The store owner was not as amused lol he was doing great with medical and quasi-commercial growers, so his staffing levels are not up to par.

I know him well, he said “too many questions from too many people, I’m not ready” he put up job postings a while back but has a hard time finding decent employees

3 Likes

Is that per gram???

2 Likes

Yeah. @HappyHemper I’m guessing mids will be more like lows and lows well… Lol we will see tomorrow!

4 Likes

Considering that where I live ounces of decent flower (last time my wife bought it was UK Cheese) go for anywhere between 80 and 100 bucks, that better be some excellent product to fetch $11/gram plus tax… I’m sure ours is going to be overpriced and underwhelming too, but not willing to drive to Kamloops to find out :slight_smile:

I am very much looking forward to your shopping experience review @TrevorLahey!

2 Likes

LMAO as if! I got enough of my own weed I’ll let the wolves fight their way through line-ups. Maybe some day stop in and try some of their edibles or extracts but honestly, for me, tomorrow is like any other day.

Met a military person tonight who has never had an opportunity to even try cannabis since he was in the military since he was a teenager. He is very excited about tomorrow, I made sure to give him a nice nug of Dark Devil so his first experience was a good one.

So I totally understand that tomorrow is a huge deal for a lot of people and I’m excited because they’re excited!

Grow Canada!

13 Likes

Dammit :stuck_out_tongue: I thought you were going for shits & giggles… gotta find someone to tell me how our government pot is!

2 Likes

Exactly. There are a lot of people who have been waiting for it to be legal. I’m excited for them too. Not going to make much difference to me, but still…

8 Likes

well today is the day, go Canada

13 Likes

Hello everyone, kind of new to the online world of everything. I have been collecting some newer genetics this year since I discovered IG and that whole world and I’m definitely addicted! I am originally from southern Ontario but have lived in Manitoba for the past 5 years, moved out here for work. Anyways I just thought I would say hello and break the ice with my first post. Looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully learning a lot. I’m not the most experienced indoors as most of my grows have been outdoor up until this point due to lack of a place to do it indoors. But I love learning and am looking forward to doing some sharing once I really get the ball rolling!

11 Likes

Hola Flavor

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy and have fun

Bare

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG bro

5 Likes