The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Here’s what my neighbor bought:

4 Likes

My buddy got some MK Ultra and said it is excellent.

3 Likes

Friend stopped by with some government weed. LA Confidential was really good trips or quads for sure but was pricey at $12 a gram.

Packaging is overkill, this bottle could hold 10+ grams and they put 3.5 in it, and then put the bottle in another cardboard box. Seems wasteful in my opinion but eh these will make nice containers for my own weed haha

6 Likes

My buddy said the same thing about the wasteful packaging. He couldn’t believe it.

2 Likes

I’m in the Kamloops store line up. Almost there…

Hoping to get some top notch CBD strains.

4 Likes

What a beautiful store. Really well thought-out. Very professional staff. Tons of variety! Really unbelievable, to be honest.

I picked up 2 high CBD strains. Tried one of them and it is pretty good. Too chilled out to write much more right now…

3 Likes

Bandits they said 10 a gram now its more crooks of a new world legal system…Grow more at home and teach your next door friends how to grow.

3 Likes

I paid $60 and change for a 1/4.

3 Likes

I am a medical cannabis person but the cost that is involved is to expensive, Grow grow grow it cost me 50.00 dollars
2 ounces dried. plus sugar leaves do not fall into paying those prices

sorry grew my own

8 Likes

Well to be fair so am I, and the new government pricing albeit more expensive than black or grey market, is still cheaper than the stuff my LP (licensed producer) wants to ship to me.

Better to just grow grow grow

4 Likes

Yep. I grow my own, too. Won’t stop me from enjoying the convenience of sampling dozens of strains so I know what seeds I want to seek out next.

4 Likes

Yes, that is for sure the biggest benefit for us growers. I’m actually in logan lake for the weekend, and if I can get away for a couple hours will run over to kamloops and check it out…

Thanks for the review and feedback! I have to admit bc liquor stores are pretty good, if they apply the same standards to staff and product, it would be an overall good thing.

Having said that, I still brew my own beer and maybe have an apparatus for distilling distilled water :wink:

Still stop at the BCL though, to try new things and sometimes when more convenient

4 Likes

I would say overall feel is a step up from BC Liquor. Seriously. Quality of the product likely varies, but the price variabilty reflects that. Just like booze.

5 Likes

Welcome live learn and prosper. A lot of Knowledge here!:heart_eyes:

first grow help here is great!

4 Likes

Ask Ireland = Smoke green stuff!
:smirk

we will all be together Canada Goose

3 Likes

Intro - New grower in Ontario, thx for all the info.

5 Likes

No herbs are worth more then 150.00 a ounce ever. But Canadians paid the price they shut that website down in Ontario in what two hours I think
At one point all it was was grams for sale. No eight’s or Quarters. WOW

4 Likes

16 Likes

It might be good in some provinces but not Manitoba, people are more paranoid now than before “legalization”

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!
@lunchpale @greenman

4 Likes