The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Best part of legalization… people are way more open to accepting Hash Coins as payment :+1:

17 Likes

hah same literally the day i heard the liberals were actually planning on legalizing i pulled out the bag seeds and fired em up … maybe 1.5+ years ago

‘my friend’ stood in front of SHITweed on the first day offering free weed to people who left the lineup
im gonna go back frequently handing out cannabis clinic applications and leaflets showing benefits of growing and cons of LPs. maybe i’ll buy craft cannabis once it’s on the shelves, no corporate NYSE/TSX weed for me thanks.

6 Likes

Sing loud in the face of evil. Thanks again Canada :maple_leaf: :guitar: :sparkles:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

just got a doctor to boost my prescription to 50 grams per day … will be allowed 244 plants once health canada processes the paperwork :thumbsup: :grin: will be able to start juicing it, eating it, tinctures, extracts, topicals, oils, distillates, bath bombs, etc… the doctor was really big on suppositories, but not sure if i’ll try that :confused: :anguished::fearful: :weary::tired_face: :astonished: :scream: :dizzy_face:

now i can start flowering clones as soon as they’re rooted … i figure 48 clones in a 4x4 if i do 1x1 rockwool cubes … and i’ll be able to take enough clones to account for the ones i’ll undoubtedly kill :smiley_cat:

10 Likes

Hey everybody from eastern Ontario haven’t been growing in about 15 years just started again just wanna say welcome fellow canadians check out a few of my threads I have

The great canadian seed train 2.0

10 Likes

Eastern Ontario here… I look out my kitchen window and I have a good view of La Belle Province.

Peace

8 Likes

Good to have ya here, 'eh :maple_leaf: . I’m not far from the Ottawa valley, myself.

5 Likes

Welcome, didn’t realize there were so many close to me. I’m in government land too.

5 Likes

Hola Gang

am just across the river

Bare

4 Likes

Welcome @anon95954822 @neogitus and @Barefrog

4 Likes

I love being so close to the border… When the Epicerie is open until 11 p.m. for a late night beer run, and is only 20 minutes away, is always a good thing… 20 minutes the other way and I’m in guerrilla territory.

4 Likes

@anon95954822 @Scissor-Hanz I grew up in ottawa

6 Likes

Howdy fellow Canadians, i live in the southwestern part of Nova Scotia, . Anyone like hockey??lol

7 Likes

Just saying Hi from Manitoba.

3 Likes

Hey neighbour spring is almost here

2 Likes

Finally. Nice to see another Toban. Go Jets go!

2 Likes

Lol yeah go jets , I only do MTS centre for the drunks at concerts and UFC.
What you have on the go ?, I have just started back up with some Chunky’s gear.

2 Likes

A real mixed bag of Blimburn, Barneys Farm and Canuk.

12 Likes

^ damn…thats a real chunker in the middle right there!

2 Likes

Thats one of the two phenos of FML Grapefruit. (They sure are not close color wise either)Boy can’t wait to try her. The smell is that nice fresh cut grapefruit smell.

4 Likes