The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

It WILL be used in a few weeks!

3 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs depending on the amount of gusto you have & the abundance of 24hr laundry mats, for a whopping $4.00 ā€œCouldā€ get your job completedā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

With these washing machine methods I am assuming you still have to pour it through bubble bags?

1 Like

Short answer yes, but Iā€™ll yield to the professionals on this one:

2 Likes

Thank you. I figured so.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried just yelling at the water but it just mocked me with open silence.

4 Likes

If my wife did that the whole setup would run away terrified.

3 Likes

I like to buy cheap drills on kijiji but if someone were to hand me a camp washer I would definitely use it.

1 Like

Yup. Sheā€™s a keeper!

2 Likes

Just a heads up for all Canadians. I am remiss in not doing this earlier, should have done it last week when I got the nod from the Don, but didnā€™t think it would cause so much of a stir.

Just to alleviate any confusion or conspiracy theories :thinking: I am no longer the Canadian seed distributor for the co op seeds or any seeds really :joy:.

Doug Dawson has kindly now taken over this role, after some persuasion, thank you very much Doug :clap:

He is doing a wonderful job with the seed give a ways, and will be a better person to deal with the freebie seeds, that I would be sent, and didnā€™t get round to offering out to Canadian members unless they participated in the co ops, I dont know why I didnā€™t think of it really, but there you go, and why he will do a better job for all the Canadian contingent lol. So he should be able to do this blindfolded, and has the blessing of the Don, (Seed Co Op Godfather Sebring) and a lot of the Canadian members who PMed me to say that they agree he was the perfect choice.

Its been a pleasure sending you all your seeds, Cheers.

18 Likes

Thanks again @Shadey for your work.

3 Likes

Thanks @Shadey , appreciate the vote of confidence and kind words. You leave some big shoes to fill, I will do my best to not let you or any of OG down.

7 Likes

@Shadey has size 19 feet

4 Likes

I think you are adding the width and length together. Not sure what the correct size of feet would be for someone my size, I have always considered them to big lol.

6 Likes

Thanks @Shadey , soundā€™s like itā€™s our turn to send you seeds!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for the offer and kind thoughts but I really donā€™t need anymore beans unless they are magic.

I think I have enough to last the rest of my life :wink:

11 Likes

Howā€™s the trimming going hosers? Another few days ahead rain an cold weekendā€¦gotta get it doneā€¦Cheers.

12 Likes

Ughā€¦ HOURS AND HOURS!!! Haha I donā€™t mind too much but it gets tedious after multiple nights of 3+ hrs.

7 Likes

My honeycane still needs about 2 weeks i think.

Hopefully the weather and mold holds offā€¦

6 Likes