The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Yeah its coming, stock up on the canned and dry foods, start growing your own veggies.

Inflation rates on food have gone up more than that.

6 Likes

May straighten out manufacturing. Why must everything be made in China? Could use the jobs here. May cost us a little more but better than being beholden to China.

6 Likes

So McDavid has the same amount of points as the whole Montreal Canadien roster. This might be the year. (LOL) Hyman has been so good.

*Not sure if there is a NHL thread but this seemed like as good a place as any.

2 Likes

Sure puts that 2% raise you got into perspective.

3 Likes

Manitoba poison is super lightweight daytime but the light incense taste is nice and buds were pretty dense for outdoor , pretty 4 foot plants

6 Likes

Thanks @lunchpale !

3 Likes

Have to give Leaf fans something to cheer about ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This tutorial is awesome!!! Thank you for posting! :grin:

3 Likes

Mathews, Marnar, 0 goals. Hyman 5 goals

3 Likes

players like him will always get there points in the regular season and playoffs. its the lack of depth that keeps them from winning a cup. playoff teams are to deep the further you go and if your 3rd and 4th line arent out scoring the other teams it usually results in an exit. but as long as hes healthy they will always have a chance.

2 Likes

Our forward depth has improved quite a bit with the addition of Hyman and the emergence of PuljujƤrvi. I think things may be different this year with our forward group. I more worry about Smith/Koskinen and our D.

2 Likes

Leaf fans are not happy about losing this guy. Oilers were smart to snap him up. He will be a fan favorite, never takes a shift off. :ice_hockey:

4 Likes
1 Like

:call_me_hand:
Aloha Canada

What do chicks from Toronto (toe-roen-toe :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ) dig?

Snow? Beer? Weed? Hockey? :thinking:

One just moved in next to me & has been tanning quite nicely :sunglasses:

Only here for a weekā€¦ :pray: ā€¦

:evergreen_tree: roofies? :rofl:

10 Likes

Yes

No

smokeit2

10 Likes

Mostly this lol

and maybe this

5 Likes

:laughing:

canā€™t stand that place, myself

ā€¦

reminds me of this place that used to be(maybe still is?) in S.F.'s mission dist., ā€˜La Cumbreā€™ (the peaks). had a huge breasted flag-waving patriotic woman for an emblem.

mmm. oaxaca cheese. say wa-hakka, gringos!

:evergreen_tree: is a super-gringo :snowman:

4 Likes

canadian chicks are pretty open imo just ask her if she wants to smoke some weed and watch a leafs gameā€¦ then make fun of the leafs a bit

5 Likes

and some are open for business! :wink:

either way, Iā€™ll 'giver a trick and a treat :jack_o_lantern: if thereā€™s an opening

:evergreen_tree: back to my quarantine area, thanks good folks

4 Likes

Step 1
People from toeronto donā€™t pronounce it this way. Itā€™s pronounced Tron-o.

Beer is a good start most of the time.

4 Likes