The Canadian Growers Thread

Hello Everybody
Just thought us Canucks could use a dedicated thread to post about our grows, post pictures or questions of where to buy stuff in Canada or maybe you found a sweet deal you would like to share with your fellow Canadian growmies.

Or post some links to good Canadian websites for growing.

Heres one I like, I bought my blumats from them, was thinking of buying some dry amendments from them as well.
Blackswallow soils
https://blackswallowsoil.com

Happy Growing everyone

9 Likes

And I’ll throw up a few bud shots to get this parry started😆

15 Likes

Pretty looking buds man :+1:

Not wanting to put a downer on your post, but a lot of the Canadian info on stuff happens on the Canadian Contingent thread.

7 Likes

Like Shadey said, we have a Canadian thread bud. As for pics of your grow, perhaps start a journal, pics look nice.

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment.
I noticed that thread and was reading some of it but I didn’t see that much about growing, was more canadian everything else…lol
Maybe I missed the good stuff, more than likely that’s what happened.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t complain seeing any of these pics posted in the Canadian Contingent thread. That’s some serious frost on those buds!

With so many people mentioning Black Swallow I’m starting to realize there are way more OGs in the area than I ever would have guessed.

4 Likes

There’s only like 10 of us :joy:

4 Likes

I didn’t see any bud pics when I scrolled through the Canadian contingent thread so wasn’t sure if people posted bud pics in the thread.

I did just notice someone mention blackswallow in that thread, guess I should have looked harder before I created this thread. But like I said didn’t see to much about growing when I scrolled through.

I wish I lived closer to Brantford, then I would buy my soil from them. Might order some stuff to make my soil and top dresses from them instead of the Gaia green I currently use.

4 Likes

First time anyone has said that :joy:

Hey if it’s a quality product and you’re not that far could make for a nice day trip.

8 Likes

I like the Skittles colors in your buds!

2 Likes

There is a whole thread in the picture gallery dedicated to bud shots :slight_smile: Not just for Canadians though so may not be what you want.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment, the colours really came out this round. Wondering if it’s has anything to do with using led, only my second grow with led and the colours seem to be more pronounced then when I used hps.

2 Likes

LEDs should run a lot cooler compred to HPS so that may be a reason for it

2 Likes

It more that the Canadian thread has gone into talk about everything though bud pics are welcome any time most jsut have there own grow journals mind you there are some things i could share links wise.

ps. frosty :wink:

3 Likes

I’m giving away new OG stickers to International OverGrow members right now.

4 Likes