The Cannabis Research Lab

I’d like to create a thread dedicated to new cannabis growing research and development

In this thread I invite everyone to post their new findings when it comes to growing cannabis. Whether it be how to increase yields, terpenes, cannabinoids, nutrient deficiencies/toxicities or any other aspect of cannabis growing that is being trialed in scientific studies. Let’s start deciphering between bro science and real science so we can all grow amazing cannabis. Research papers and well documented articles are preferred, if you post something questionable, be prepared to get questioned!

7 Likes

FLUSHING TRIAL

2 Likes

INCREASE YIELD AND CANNABINOID

2 Likes

CANNABIS DISEASES

1 Like

LIGHTING AFFECTING FLAVOR

4 Likes

WATER AND NUTRIENT UPTAKE

2 Likes

NITROGEN AND ITS EFFECT ON CANNABINOIDS

Effect of nitrogen on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content.

1 Like

Good idea!

1 Like

If you got anything to add please feel free! And invite everyone over to check it out so we can grow this thread to the master data thread haha

1 Like

You might as well transfer all of the ones in this thread.

3 Likes

I took a quick look and there’s some great info there thank you!

IMPACT OF N-P-K

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that here. I missed it some how.

1 Like

The search function is not the greatest at times.

1 Like

I’ll try and bring the growing side of things from that thread and try and keep them both their own topic. I think it’s super beneficial to have a separate drying and curing science thread

I totally agree the search here is the worse of any site I have been on.

No point keeping them separate, as you found, not always the easiest of things to find. If the stuff does not end up in here it will eventually fall back into history and only be found if someone stumbles upon it.

@GrowingInThePines most forum software search engines suck, I have had to find stuff with the topic and me as an author using Google rather than the site’s software. Mind you the site had over 8k of posts by me so maybe not the greatest of help.

1 Like

You’re right, didn’t think of it that way. Just didnt wanna steal from the other post haha but we can definitely do that

The Highs and Lows of P Supply in Medical Cannabis: Effects on Cannabinoids, the Ionome, and Morpho-Physiology

2 Likes

A collection of 16 academic papers:

1 Like