The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Purple Haze guys:

The frost is tweaking me out.

22 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Meo thai an hmong thai is supposed to be the same thing. The meo thai is in destroyer the first golden tiger an im sure its in the double thai, green haze thai, purple haze thai an veitnam black thai. Im sure its on the cannabiogen seedfinder page for meo thai an many of aces forum pages. Might be a diffrence in clone an then later seed selection but im sure its the same thai.
I think they cannabiogen/ace sometimes call that particular one chang mai (diffrent from chang rai).

4 Likes

Huixtepec ladies

30 Likes

Looking great nice structures.

3 Likes

Taking off looks like! I do like that frame.

2 Likes

wow, wow, wow !!! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi nightmare ! do you have a link talking about of that ? seedfinder meao thai page say nothing about hmong, and in aces site yo can read about meao in zamaldelica, and hmong in golden tiger, thanks.

2 Likes

All I did was top the plants. No other training or bending at all. Plants went into 2 gallon pots maybe 7-10 days ago.

3 Likes

@elchiscas if someone were to ask you to describe Guerrero landraces how would you answer? I guess I’m asking lol. For instance what kind of flavor profiles are they known to have, growth patterns, bud type and all that other stuff…whatever you know. I know there are many different varieties within Guerrero state but surely there must be one or more constant features that all of them have that makes them distinctly Guerrero. I know Huixtepec is in the very South of Guerrero by the border with Oaxaca and I recognize some qualities of Oaxaca in this one, which would be expected due to its close proximity. You see anything that reminds you of Guerrero landraces?
This one has similar phenotypes to Cryptic Labs Oaxaca. Tall stretchy plants and those that are compact.

6 Likes

Can’t find it but did you start these under 12/12 lighting? About 10 weeks old now?

1 Like

@deeez99 Feb 18 start of flower/life(12-12). Week 10 now maybe? Never did drop cycle to 11 and a half on. Still have seedlings in the room and don’t want to start them on such a short cycle
If it ever stops snowing here I will drop the light cycle a half hour or maybe even 45 minutes

5 Likes

Hermosa. The Huixtepec ladies… They look lovely… Your fotos are great since you got a new phone.

Lol

DPR …Natural…flowering now.

19 Likes

Those actualy look really nice upstate. Good growing well done.

2 Likes

That plant was started under native light regime? Are you taking notes? I’m extremely curious about what will happen. Keep us posted. How long has it been growing?

2 Likes

Oooooooo… NICE

2 Likes

Purple Mexican from CBG…really digging my new glass tray too, hehe…

21 Likes

Hola @Upstate .

I got this under control…I’m going to do a concise essay of the DPR grow from the beginning soon.

We have grown 12 plants….I will take stock of the Phenos, males , fem, & a couple of Herms…

Patience

Viva la Vida

Rainy seaon started here early…humidity is my enemy now…last month white fly……te joys of growing weed. Lol

P J

12 Likes

Crasias Amigo

1 Like

My little landrace Bahia from @Abbbian isn’t doing to well…five weeks old…I need to get some green in the grow…I did give some cal/mag in the re-pot …but I’m wary Sativas don’t like nutes.

Suggestions welcome…

6 Likes