The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

It’s said to be an atmospheric effect but I’m not clear why the full moon is different from the other stages.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hola Señorita! I miss your aunts and mother…

Cryptic Labs Oaxaca f (n+?)

27 Likes

Oh, you’re way ahead of me. I have one little silver sides s2 going. I think I’m putting it straight into a big pot this weekend. Might have to start some more too.

4 Likes

She was a volunteer too. Been missing the Oaxaca buzz :honeybee: LOL

4 Likes

From the last book from RCC Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany

10 Likes

Sensi Mexican sativa, unfortunately not pure anymore.

23 Likes

Chihuahua Mexico 1985

download (58)

20 Likes

How do those polybags work for you? R they easy to up pot? You just add your own drainage holes? Sorry bit off topic.

1 Like

I have at least three to work with. This should be a fun and rewarding project.

11 Likes

Day 51 of flower ‘74 Punta Cometa

17 Likes

Day 51 of flower NASA brickweed

20 Likes

@YoBigdaddy They’ve landed my friend and I can’t thank you enough.

28 Likes

those are usually some kinda crosses from these landraces, but at herbies they might be good

3 Likes

20 Likes

Hey @Griot_FlyingFishFarm, where did you source the Punta Cometa? She’s a bad ass looking girl. Was it an heirloom that has some US genetics in it or is that supposed to be pure? Nice Job! :v:

4 Likes

Red Snake latest. @deeez99

Four plants doing well…day 49 in veg…Today I’m going to flip and put them in the greenhouse.

They been very quick growing, and three nipped at fourth node and one at the third… had some probs with whitefly …but seem to have it under control.

Ye happy days

P J

I’m sure pre flower there maybe two females ( but I’ve forecast many times and been wrong lol

22 Likes

Fire looking plants and the brick weed! I’m floored by their beauty.

2 Likes

Hell yeah looking good there buddy! What size containers are those in currently? Planning to pot them up or keep as is?

2 Likes

POC latest @Tejas

Ye one POC same as the RS 49 days and one following at five weeks .

I’m going to keep them in veg an other week at least…but they are growing nice…and no probs so far.

P J

15 Likes

Good afternoon @Upstate

PR x OX

Week eleven she’s just finished her second bust of small buds…next week she be in the Zone.

The color of the buds is lighter than the normal PR we ran so maybe that’s a trait from the OX …I don’t know but I have sampled this weed yesterday and I was in a right state…and that was only with a sun dry.

Ye skinny plant turned out Ricooo!

P J

18 Likes