The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Yeah, plants have proximity sensitive thing going…

Many things to learn about plants

The secret life of plants is cool book by Peter Tompkins if you get a chance

made a movie about it in 1978

Realized this is the same guy who wrote books on the Mexican and great pyramids

2 Likes

Anyway, his book is revolutionary and mind blowing…

Heres a reading Chapter One ESP

Chapter 2 - Plants can read Your Mind

4 Likes

I read " the secret life of trees". If the other book is similar it will be a great read

3 Likes

Red Snake

P J

:snake: Pic of the action today.

25 Likes

Punta Cometa @Tejas The 10 days behind the other one!

Action today

23 Likes

Punto rojo

24 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

Bonnie looking plants, nice growth going on there.

PJ

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

There’s nothing sluggish about them at this stage apparently. Lol

4 Likes

So I got Red Sowahh Snake flowering and the first seed I popped it appears as if I scored a string of pearls type plant from this mix. Thinking aboit revegging this plant when it’s done. Threads lookijg good lots of info amazing work folks. Thank you.

22 Likes

Pearl pheno, very nice.

7 Likes

Nice block of hash…I mean Raspadura!

Interesting that it’s slang for female genitalia… I’ve noticed something similar at Mexican markets… they have these cane sugar cones that are called panocha which also happens to be slang for female genitalia…

Great stuff that panocha!

20 Likes

Gotta respect that sugar man!

6 Likes

Lots of bud sites on her. She’s very happy!

5 Likes

Some Oaxaca popping out of that one. Very cool look. Should be some ass kicking get up and go smoke

6 Likes

Yes for sure it’s really weird! The plant has all the best parts of the genetics for sure from growing both parents.

looks like a elephant trunk

21 Likes

Oaxaca update: The Old Silversides pheno is over 6 feet tall now and appears to slightly be slowing down its stretch. All the others are still stretching.

Old Silversides leaves are weird with only 1 or 3 leaves mostly with some showing 5 leaves down on the lowers.

Here is a close up of the shorter and different Oaxaca pheno in the other Earthbox.

23 Likes

Fun!
That growth is really unique, I agree. I’ll be curious to see what the heirloom gurus see.
Edit: that rhyme was unintentional.

8 Likes

Yup. Sounds right. Upper leaves are similar to bamboo leaves. Are you flowering the plant now or is it doing it on its own? I wonder if it will revert to vegetative mode when closer to the solstice🤔.
I’m happy you got a Silversides pheno. I have several different collections of ( potential s1)seeds from Old Silversides. One of them is all s1 seed, and all have at least some Silversides s1’s. I’m hoping I found the bag with all s1 :pray: but will be happy enough to find at least one OSS.
Is the short plant a Oaxaca?

5 Likes

I had a couple Oaxaca plants that flowered exactly like that last summer. Beautiful flowers.

3 Likes