The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Oh yeah buddy. This one had me tricked. I thought for sure it was a short pheno and it is not.

2 Likes

I think it will be ok now that it’s tied up. I took a couple down this morning, thats opened up more room for her. She can hog the light.:green_heart:

11 Likes

@Upstate @TexasTea @deeez99

Big red Snake

IMG_2842

Coming up to 10 weeks …63 days since flip.

Doing well…still budding away…we got some good weather today and I’ve got Big red Snake out in the sun.

We have had heavy rain for a week on and off…the greenhouse has had humidity off the scale at night.

The plastic sheets hold the water ,and is probably the worst problem you can get growing in greenhouses.

The snakes have handled it well and a few times I’ve took the plants indoor…I’m terrified of getting bud rot…as I’ve had it before…but the Snakes seem to handle it ok.

Some pics

Last one is the clone just starting to flower.

Regards

P J

17 Likes

Exellent …great advice and well explained

And with pics.

Well done

P J

1 Like

I re-potted today….@ 31 days

@Upstate @Papalag

When I re-pot …I always give the roots a soak…I been using that green Eden compost tea…
I’m re using the Punta Cometa soils …but added 16 quarts if that Canadian black gold with casting…$18 for two 8 quart bags…( Fu__ing robbery(I’ve mixed in some pumice…

And guess what …I’m short Lol …need to visit town

P J

Edit…I’m back

12 Likes

Thank you. While I don’t mind getting seeds, it’s good to be able to avoid unintentional impregnation while preserving genetics.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

3 Oaxacan babies

Odisha valley

How they looking??

16 Likes

Beautiful! I bet they are smelling wonderful…I wouldn’t worry about bud rot with this one very much. The flowers are pretty airy and I have never seen any hint of it.

3 Likes

Ye I haven’t had but rot with Sativas …( the Colombian went through the wet season no probs .)
This horrendous past week has stopped and forecast is good for next week.

Ye the smell of citrus is strong from both of them…I get a strong smell of Itzel medicated toilet tissues LOL

They been a great grow…so far and beautiful plants.

I’ve had a few testers and I’m sure when it’s cured…it be dam good.
I will grow again…I also love how they hold their leaves…through the grow…ye five Stars IMG_2850

P J

6 Likes

Oy that looks wonderful. Packing on the flowers. :+1:

2 Likes

They look exellent…and it’s great to see folks growing outside…healthy…ye plants love the sun…when it’s nice here…I take my plants out the veg room. to catch the rays.

Ye looks so far so good….spray them and the top of the soil with a mister gun when the suns strong …

Ps. Nice pots!

P J

2 Likes

Coming along nicely. Is the Odisha from OG?

3 Likes

Ya from @Tejas PCO

3 Likes

Looking really good! Sticky and stinky. 5 stars. Another one I have to grow lol.
@Kasper0909 oh! Punta Cometa. Looking forward to seeing it grow.

1 Like

Awesome, me to im super stoked to grow these!!

2 Likes

Upstate/Cryptic Oaxacan is starting to get into the yummy stage. Cedar is gone and kinda turned into musky green banana sweet kinda smells. I think one of my cuttings might be still alive too.

30 Likes

The one Pelo Rojo had thrown a ton of nanners in the past few days so I cut it down. I should have cut it down a month ago before it hit the rest of my plants but I figured maybe the initial ball sacs would be it. Oh well. .

8 Likes

Beautiful Oaxaca @TexasTea . Banana eh? Neat! I expect that cedar to dominate in the end, but hope it doesn’t.
Bummer about Pelo Rojo. I’d have tried, too.

5 Likes

Thank you! An excellent description for that smell I couldn’t come up with.

5 Likes