The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

You smelled it too? @GREANDAL

3 Likes

Yes, one of the smaller Xmas tree built ones had a vegetal sweetness to it at one point. Green banana described it well.

8 Likes

Probably not as strong as @TexasTea ’s since mine never looked that good. :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve lucked out with this one so far and it is still looking really good at this late stage. I have been known to fuck them up at the end though, hehe…

These aromas can be really hard to describe sometimes. And they change from week to week. I still think my Red Snakes and the RS x Punta Cometa Oaxacan have my favorite aromas I have been able to produce so far. I just chopped down the pearly RS x PCO this morning and it has a complex perfume quality to it. Will yield huge too for such a compact and airy flowered plant. Gonna make for a great summer with full jars! :smiley:

9 Likes

It was actually quite an assortment of smells with those Oaxacans. The piney ones, an almost fruity one and the straight up kerosene ones. Oh and the perfumey wheat one.

10 Likes

Heres my Oaxaca, seems to be adding more bud sites, I can’t fit her in the picture.:joy:

16 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely hit the Stretch phase. I absolutely love watching the transition occur. Looking good! You definitely have one of the( many) good phenos.

5 Likes

Definitely lots Of variety from the seeds I passed out. I have 2 more original packs to go through. I can’t wait to see what I find knowing what came from just four female plants I ran the first time.

10 Likes

Nothing beats good, old-fashioned sunlight.

8 Likes

Oops! My bad. Neither of these are from this hemisphere!

2 Likes

But they were so pretty

1 Like

Thank you :blush: going to put them on the heirloom thread.

4 Likes

71 Panama

25 Likes

Super cool @Upstate. I have always been interested in Panamanian lines, but they are very rare.

Has anyone started those Huixtepec you gave out? I don’t think I have ever seen a photo of that strain.

9 Likes

I have one female Huixtepec at 10 weeks now and going into a 20 gal fabric pot soon here for the summer season. Snipped a couple clones to play with also.

23 Likes

She’s gonna be a looker! Hell already is nice.

4 Likes

thanks! she’s been an easy grow so far, nothing fussy that i’ve noticed and a light feeder so far.

4 Likes

@deeez99 Have you considered planting her in the ground? lol :partying_face:

6 Likes

I finally have a flowering room that I can stick this Oaxacan x Columbian into.

15 Likes

The picture of the plant obviously. What a clutz.

1 Like