The Clone Bank

Has anyone done business with these folks?

Their genetics collection looks almost too good to be true. If legit, will definitely be scooping up a few choice cuts we have been wanting for a long time. Kinda would give my left nut for a legit cut of Animal Cookies, the stuff that was going around So Cal 10 years ago. Other stuff caught my eye too, but like I said, seems almost too good.

3 Likes

I havn’t used them, but wondering the same. I have two plants in veg right now that are Animal Cookies from S1 seed. Might be able to work out a few snips if you’re interested

2 Likes

There is chatter at beanbasement that they are legit. Folks have ordered and received and appear happy, though I have not personally ordered

3 Likes

Well their pics of Chem 91 and Chem D are way off of what those plants should look like.

All of their pics are in different spaces, different lighting, etc. They look like generic pics taken off the internet so they right away would make me doubt the authenticity of any of their genetics, and make me question if they are even a legitimate operation.

Can’t say for sure but just based off the appearance of their website I would classify them as sketch

1 Like

reminds me getseedsrighthere
looks too good to be real

They are legit, i placed an order during their black friday sale. That was the first time i ever outsourced cuts and happy i tried them. A couple other guys on another forum placed some big orders and everyone was happy.
I chose the Forbidden Fruit and Starkiller Og for my buddy. If you choose clippings (i did) they send 4 snips of each. If you choose rooted clones they send 1 and send a random freebie.
They are on Instagram too and have extra discount codes every once in a while from extra inventory and such.

3 Likes

If it’s the 09 Animal Cookies your looking for, reach out to Farmer Joe. His holiday list has it listed, but most current list does not.

Not sure if that’s an overlook, rooted cuts not ready, or no longer available.

His mom’s are tested, and just a bit more than the link you posted.

5 Likes

Thanks! If you think of it when the time comes, mom how they turn out

1 Like

Thanks, huge huge fan

1 Like

Sure thing. They are vegging nicely, both are near identical in structure with great vigor, but sensitive to overwatering. Took well to topping early on. Leaves have 7 long narrow fingers with deep serrations. I’m guessing that’s the Fire OG influence. Hoping to get a good plant for Regular reversed breeder actually

3 Likes

just received Chem 91 from them , quick shipping and very pleased.

2 Likes

Anyone that bought cuts from “The Clone Bank” should have them tested for HLVD.
His Dantes Inferno was infected, and he continued to sell it after numerous reports of it being positive…Mile High Mike found out had them finally take it off the menu.

I tested some of their strains I received from them and Black Maple and Truffaloha both came back positive…I reached out to them to give them a heads up …then.an hour later, the clown advertised Black Maple on his IG story. They are still on his menu …beware.

I have 10 more cuts from them that I will be testing today.

I have (had) zero beef with "The Clone Bank’ and was reached out to them thinking they would do the right thing and take the cuts off the menu until they tested the Moms but obviously they do not test and do not care about the health of their customer’s garden,

9 Likes

Notice he’s pulling cuts off the site finally. He’s down to 268 products …Truffaloha 2 was removed finally.

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @inthesticksgarden. Thanks for the heads up.
Head on over and introduce yourself here

2 Likes

I’ve been hearing the same from different sources. If he’s got a few infected cuts I’m assuming everything’s infected. Then you got people making seeds with said cuts progressing the madness :angry:.

7 Likes

just assuming that all the cuts from there will test positive… damn.

Didn’t mean to post same message , i didn’t see yours beforehand.