The clone zone. Let’s see them!

2 phenos 6 a piece of drohammed platinum huckleberry x 9lb hammer x gg4
4 phenos 6 a piece of deathstar x archive face off bx2

3 Likes

About 15 babies 2-weeks old chllin’ with their mommies. Blueberry Gum #2, Tropical Punch, SSOG, Gorilla, Cheese, Very Cherry etc.

12 Likes

@corgitron Those sound amazing!

@OldSSSCGuy :hushed: they look great, really nice selection!

Happy New homes!
Zkittles
Sugar Candy
Graese Monkey

10 Likes

Sea of bonsai mothers

Two I just flipped, a god bud 2.0 (back) and Sensi Star (front)’

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @JewkinFarms. You have some great looking clones! A good place to start on OG is: Introduce Yourself @OG
:seedling:

4 Likes

11 Likes

21 Likes

Woohoo, awesome looking clones and roots!

1 Like

some out of the cloner and some out of straight water, I use both methods depending on strain and the number of clones I’m running at the time.

5 Likes

Here is a 3 Chems cutting that rooted in 8 days. Vegged for 60 days.

:sunglasses:
Doc

7 Likes

these are the first each of white widow and sherbet cookies clones. they started showing hairs on 2021-07-09. the images are from 2021-08-05, at day 27. I will load 2nd gen of clones later.

regards,

8 Likes

I grow pot shop clones two feet tall when planted outdoors may 1st here’s yesterday a long way to go 9 feet . P8102186 P8102188

9 Likes

My clone game.

6 Likes

Yea!! Nice. I got to quit come in looking at these amazing pictures that one about took my breath away. Lol.

1 Like

Nice I do like that method.

Clones through the mail

3 Likes

Molokai Frost, Bubba Kush IBL, OG Kush male and female clones, God’s Master kush and God bud clones.

2 Likes

Here a few I have that are almost ready for the flowering room… Kush mints.,Yeti, and Wowza…:grin:

3 Likes

A few I’m about to stick into bloom.
Recently transplanted into their final 1.5gal container
Left to right: Slurricane, Monkey Picked Kush (from banana kush bag seed), purple punch

Some pics from a bit ago. The plants above are actually part of the freshly planted clones in this pic.
Seedlings, cuttings, freshly planted clones, cuts held back from pheno hunting

Moms and clones growing out to bloom

5 Likes