The DankyBank presents: Comic Book Genetics info

More crosses!

Bruce Apollo on the Banana

I’m trying now to remember what I put the Durban punch on lol. But the Bruce Apollo has been hitting a couple things. The pollen will start dropping heavy soon and I have paper under each plant to collect

5 Likes

man your garden is huge and you have so much going on, it must be almost a full time job maintaining that! very impressive stuff happening at dankybank

4 Likes

Wow man, means a lot @legalcanada
And all of you that have given me props… OG is a place I’ve always held in high regard and I was devasted when it got shut down. Got on in like 00? Lurked, learned outdoor in outdoor how to threads. Literally studied the strain base. I was 12-13. Grew my first outdoor w Mexican brick. Turned out fire! Super cedarwood spice. And had a nice lil stash. Was behind a levee actually on a slope. Anyways… first order was DP White Widow, Power Plant, Nirvana Chrystal, Nirvana Papaya, and female seeds C99.

Have to say they all were my favorite with selected phenos of each… but favorite pack as a whole… prob the nirvana. So cheap. Papaya was great and yields killer. Chrystal was like kerosene and not Chem kerosene straight kerosene lol
Just got packs of each recently.

Ran a small/medium med collective grow in the bay for 2-3years
Did tables… and ran how many per table based on strain. jacks we did 9-12 in 25 gallon I dunno fuck I needa look at that measurement of what the table was. But the cookies and cherry pie just came out in ‘10 when I got there so I grew that a bunch too. Those I would literally put like 40 or something on a table in 3-5gals not 40 but a lot. My coco soil wc rice hull etc mix… a lil lighter than what I have now bc now I top feed by hand and there we flooded the fabric pots but also wand sprayed tops sometimes. It wasn’t on a system it was just however we decided to feed. Usually have always made my nutes but when lazy ran Botanicare.

Anyway… rambles… uhhhh what were we
Oh yea
I pollenated a bunch of stuff tonight as I’ve been placing white computer paper under each male and scraping em up and into a lil 5mL plastic centrifuge snap container and used the :art: brush from @mia to spray Bruce Apollo and Durban Punch jizz all over some females
But I’ll Mel Day secret for a bit to keep y’all wondering

5 Likes

Is it possible to hit the Moonshine Haze with the Durban punch? i think that would be some rocket fuel!:rocket: :fire:

2 Likes

Grew my first outdoor w Mexican brick. Turned out fire! Super cedarwood spice.
[/quote]

Me too bro! Except for me it was 1969!
It was straight fire sativa! :cowboy_hat_face: Grew it in an old cattle corral. Buds as long as your forearm! Ahhhh memories!

3 Likes

Afkansastan and others dusted with Durban Punch!

I’ll do it now!

4 Likes

Almost like i took a selfie…love phish…just wanted to share is all.

1 Like

Ok I’ve been using the DP male, Sakura male, and Bruce 3 Apollo males
It’s gonna be a lot of fun

4 Likes

I’d be interested in testing some of that Swamp fire… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m down to test this fiyahhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Some far the newbs haven’t caught on…

6 Likes

Id love to but dont have the facilities

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

That involves reading a thread.

Too much work, lol.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

99%

6 Likes

I read the whole thread :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hi @Swampthing I’d like to try your beans, can pop a few straight away if needed … much appreciated
Gaz

5 Likes

Hey man! @Swampthing Told you I’d make an overgrow to check out your thread :wink: lets see what you cook up!

6 Likes

How do I get some of these?

The beans I mean.

2 Likes

You’re doin just fine, bud

2 Likes

Shitty pics of Sakura male

He’s huge and bulky, small trichs and smells of cherry cough drops like cherry menthol with a chocolate sweet backend
Very excited to run his progeny

12 Likes