The DankyBank presents: Comic Book Genetics info

Hell yea! Just harvested a top of the Sakura last night! Reason I had popped that particular strain was because of your test grow.

Guys, @nube is a top knotch grower and excellent tester… super glad to have him around. Hehe, modern layout… you dog! Been going to the BBay pretty often but unfortunately not much activity. By chance you have contact info for drawoH? Been looking high and low for that sucker and said on the bay his last log in was like November or something. Anyway…
Gonna post a pic of @nube that I have in my gallery of his Sakura (katsu bubba x Wookie15) test grow. He hit it out the park!

By the way took a lil tester branch that got bent up of the Fainting Goat. She smells tropical and very strong dill. Very mouth watering.

Shitty pic but here are some seeds of the Sassaby (aka Tessebe) which is the Fainting Goat x Sakura

9 Likes

Watched your ig feed. Wanted to remind you that you can trim roots instead of trashing those cuts you left in the cloner too long…

5 Likes

Ok perfect. I’ve been doing that but was worried it may shock them horribly.

Thanks brother.

3 Likes

I dont know how to link yet…but i was trying to share phish covering led zepplin…and a couple more i like

1 Like

Copy and paste.

Ninety Nine

2 Likes

I usualy can…new phone and i havent figured it yet…will edit soon.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hey those look familiar. lol :slight_smile: Harvested them Sakura at day 49. Actually just met a dude today who was like, “I bought this bodhi strain called Sambooka or something, bubba katsu x wookie something” and I was like “Yeah, Sakura - I gave that strain it’s name.” Silliness. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the kind words. Just finished my OMG tester threads over there at the Bay. The Kush 4 x OMG was pretty special. The Lemon Diesel x OMG, not so much. I called it Drunken Diesel, cuz it got me blotto.

Lots of testers in the works! Got two tester strains going for TGA, and Skunkbeard F2 testers for Ocean Grown, all at day 37 of flowering. Ocean Grown’s Jaguar Shark and Shepard’s Pie testers just went into flowering, as did some Dank Sinatra F1 that are going to hopefully create a round of open pollinated F2.

Can’t pop anything until May tho due to extenuating circumstances. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yeah man id list root pruning up there with high stress training but if done right it definitely wont do any harm and will totally rescue those cuts left in the cloner too long. Its how people keep bonsai mother plants in tiny little 4in x4 in pots haha you can do just about any training technique youd do in bonsai to cannabis with the exception of probably deadwood techniques although ive seen cannabis scar over pretty nicely so that could even probably be done to a mother youre going to keep for a while, although theres no point in deadwood outside of cool aesthetics :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If still open for testers @Swampthing let me know brotha will be a pleasure

lol not sure those 2 statements go together :joy:

2 Likes

It’s very unqiue and def sounds weird… but if you smelled it you would get it. Not so much dill pickles as fresh picked and chopped dill with an exotic tropical thing with em.

Reading comprehension is obviously still an issue. Let’s just not give anymore hints guys. Thanks

Here’s a One if the multiple Cherry Lime Haze tops. Been harvesting things lil by little to aid in ripening of the lowers… they get more light and more plant energy… not to mention much easier harvesting stuff piece by piece

Peace
Swampy

CLH

10 Likes

Thedankybank how you doing in interested possibly

I’m still dumbfounded… lmfao!

3 Likes

Hell yea! I’ve only gotten this live once!
At Super Ball in Watkins Glen, NY!

Speaking of…

Guess I know where I’ll be!

Here is one of my fav zeppelin cover-phish mash-ups!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
i don’t know what to tell ya…

3 Likes

How’s your Cherry Lime Haze pheno? Yesterday I trimmed about 700g of that strain.

3 Likes

Not too bad! The tops have a gorgeous fade. One of the cuts I had gotten from Kind Love here in Denver, along with Banana Kush & Red Headed Stranger. Evidently my Durban Poison is from them too (not to be confused with my Durban Punch from Tropical Seeds)

1 Like

Youre just asking for so much man, idk how anyone could get on this list :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ok, I think at this point testing is closed…
Sorry if you couldn’t read but even the people who asked me on IG and elsewhere I told them just to READ and follow the simple directions. But oh well, if they can’t do that… obviously testing and keeping up with documenting the strain in the tester thread would be too much for them.

So here we go!

Final Tester list:
@pookie123
@Worcestershire_Farms
@50State
@Growinnblowin
@Scissor-Hanz
@420m.p
@2tokejoke
@Gaz29

2 Likes