@PrimalPractitioner
@LongBeachReefer
@SirSmokeAlot
@Dufuser
@G-paS
@BloodyAxe
@Dr_Jekyll
@Thaenigma

Thanks guys! You can either hit me up in PM or a safer method would be on the Wickr encrypted message app. Either way works, just up to you. All I ask is you donate towards the $10 S&H
Hopefully that’s cool… let me know how much room you have and we will work out if you can take 1, 2, or 3 strains! Yep!

Really hope this all works out and that you all find something great!

Soon you’ll be chilling with some Super Heroes & Super Villans!
Hope you’re all as excited as I am…

Best
Swampy :v:t2:

6 Likes

Insteeeead of $10 how about i drive up there to meet you and we can smoke down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: still got some gogi og x ssdd left and its killer.
Ill dm ya

3 Likes

Perfect! That works for me. If any of the testers are in CO I would be happy to meet up with the rest of you as well.

I’ll keep everyone posted as things start to dry.

And don’t worry, some sativas have some time left so if you’re not ready just yet. You can wait for the sativas. All I ask is that no one requests the strain they’re gonna run. As some may be more popular than others and it just will make things more complicated to get everything I need run. Hope that’s fair enough. But, if you have room for more than 1 tester, i will do my best to keep it interesting, fun, and dank for everyone.

And remember, you must pop within 10 daze of receiving the beans to keep everyone on the same page and also to keep it easier for me to follow everyone’s grow. It will also be fun for all of you to see how your fellow OG buds are doing in real time along with you. Should help you all figure out together what’s working and what isn’t for the strain in regards to their structure and feed preferences.

I’m beyond excited!

Here goes nuffin!

Best
Swampy

4 Likes

Kool @Swampthing! PM where to send shipping contribution. Do you need my contact info? Thanx!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Soooo, I think I have been going about this the wrong way.

I went to a phish concert once after Jerry died. I am more of a G.D fan. Went to several dead concerts. I was at their second to last show trippin balls on white fluff wet paper, liquid acid, than more paper acid. Good times.

5 Likes

How dare you post that picture!
Ok @Viva_Mexico even though you posted a sore subject… I’ll get you in there

But tbh, that picture probably saved his life and had it not happened the band wouldn’t have gotten back together. Trey is such an amazing humble human being… and I’m not just saying that bc of my admiration for his skills as a musician and celeb or sorts. I’ve been lucky enough to talk to guy and how humble and kind he was is just beyond me for someone with that magnitude of fame

3 Likes

For sure! Drop me a PM and you can send there or we can talk about Wickr as it’s an encrypted messaging app

But don’t need to send immediately as things need to dry

2 Likes

Hey @Swampthing. Hope you’re well and lifted. I just installed wickr app and registered. Can you send me an invitation? oleskool830@gmail.com
Trying to figure it out while old and very high.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I once had a beer with a guy in northern Vermont, an artist, who had spent the year building a custom metal structure inside Trey Anastasio’s barn. He said it was a elaborate frame structure that filled up most of the barn with a cupola-like pod up top where Trey could go to smoke a bowl. Sounded cool!

2 Likes

I have to wait to get paid I def got the room for as many straings as you wanna send tho

No worries

They have to dry first etc

1 Like

The Barn!

Infamously epic!

Also, I’m loving the enthusiasm but I’ll will let everyone know when things are dried and separated etc. I just don’t wanna muck anything up
And as I’ve told some of you. The best way to communicate is via an ecrypted msging app called wickr
This is for both sides safety and security.

@oleskool830 can vouch for its legitimacy

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Also, one more thing… scratch the requests part. I guess just lmk if you’re more interested in sativa dom or indica dom or whatever. This is bc I didn’t make all those crosses listed. As I figure out how well everything is pollenated on Harvest I’ll be making a list of what needs testing.

Oh and btw, you can use wickr from your comp as well. Doesn’t have to be dl as an app. Works both ways!

2 Likes

thanks, you can see the structure at 1:20 - it’s exactly as the guy described it! :+1:Need to go to Vermont again soon.

3 Likes

Dang! Me too… and I’m gonna have to make a lil pilgrimage there to check it out from a legal/non-stalking distance.

2 Likes

Do we know where the barn is? Does he still have it? Pretty sure I was in Jeffersonville, VT talking to the guy at the Brewski pub which is now called Brewster River.

here it is

“The Barn”, also known as “The Farmhouse”, is the name given to Anastasio’s rehearsal and recording facility in the countryside near Westford, Vermont in the state’s Lamoille Valley region. It was reconstructed between 1996 and 1998 from an existing structure, the Alan Irish Barn. The Barn has been used by Phish and most of Anastasio’s projects since 1999. The cover photo of the Phish album Farmhouse is of the outhouse located right next to The Barn.

2 Likes

I’ve gotta say, I’m loving the conversation that’s developed

For all of you that are lost

Here’s a great place to start

Ok. Here’s a list of some:

Tagalong: GSC thin mint cut x Sakura

Sassaby: Fainting Goat x Sakura

Dorayaki: Banana Kush x Sakura

Icculus: Banana Kush x Bruce/Apollo

Lengthwise: Afkansastan x Sakura

Kung: Durban Punch x Sakura

Cerasus: Murkle x Sakura

Limited and will be worked. May pass a few out to a local or someone trusted that will keep cuts of males and females as I want to work this further before official release:
GSC forum cut x Durban Punch from tropical seeds

6 Likes

Hey guys, a lot of the stuff is drying so I will be hitting you up as they are ready. Until then, I may be editing the tester list a smaller list. More based on the rules of the testing than anything. Please don’t ask just continue on as normal. If you do get bumped, I’m sorry. But hell, that’s the way the world works sometimes.

Nonetheless, prob pollenated less than I thought which is fine bc I’ll be able to decide what to make much more of this next round.

Thanks fam!

Best
Swampy

PS been getting some PM’s as well… don’t worry, when they’re ready I’ll contact you. Until then, again, carry on as normal. But we’re really getting close!

4 Likes

Finishing up names:

Comic Book Genetics Pre-Release

Porthole Pirate: Dragonsblood HashPlant (G13 dom) x Sakura

Sassaby: Fainting Goat x Sakura

Lengthwise aka Dankenstein: Afkansastan x Sakura

Kung: Durban Punch x Sakura

Purple Sake v1: Jäger 1 x Sakura

****: PAC-10 x Sakura

Emerald Stone: Northern Lights #5 1989 x Durban Punch

Hiroshima aka Hiro : BruceBanner#3/Apollo11f3Genius #2 x Sakura

Marukawa: Indiana Bubblegum x Sakura