The Dissent Grow

My roots, like day one.Lol. yes these coolers may be a little pricey BUT to redeem myself from the c-clamps and duct tape it’s worth every penny!

3 Likes

Hell here’s my outs cooler! I’m going to have to destroy this thing unfortunately, it’s going to be so tall my neighbors will be able to pinch my buds from their backyard deck! I could live with that as long as they didn’t call johnny on me !

5 Likes

This is my room currently. Nothing special at the moment but give me a few!

5 Likes

And yes, they’re in igloos!

I’m into everything 303.I was lucky enough to get some 303 stuff very few people have.

17 Likes

Wow! Very nice bean collection!!!

2 Likes

It’s being depleted as we speak! I want to preserve all the strains I have since 303 shut their doors. Had I known it was going to happen I’d have stocked more, I have a few other testers from mr 303 that I haven’t even run. One is an purple urkle headband x 98 aloha white widow, sounds tasty .

6 Likes

Lighting. I’m into lighting about as much as I’m into igloos!

11 Likes

Then of course you need power to run lights. We all know that too well :expressionless:

6 Likes

My first plant that came in at over an elbow! I wasn’t too into lighting at the time as you can tell by the red led.

8 Likes

I’m considering these for the next run, they’re all kind of related in a way.

5 Likes

Very nice my friend! I am running a room right now with d.e hps and CmH. I love mixing and matching lights.

1 Like

I got into extraction at one time then the state of Colorado dicked me by making extraction with hydrocarbons a felony unless you’re licensed and inspected. Cut my extraction days short, now I press rosin which doesn’t thrill me but at least it’s solventless! I took a beating reselling that gear but it beats a felony.

7 Likes

Well I’m spent, I didn’t even get into my day job(which has nothing to do with weed), Maybe another time! Enough about me, what about you?

3 Likes

NICE. Jealous AF, b/c I just chopped my biggest plant to 1 branch because it’s a dude, damnit. B.O.G. SourLifesaver, gonna take pollen & get at least something for that 4 months of TLC.

Your seed collection makes more jealouser and i’m tired so to hell with grammar. :slight_smile:
:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hey DB. Still trying to figure this site out

1 Like

Hey what’s up? Day job getting on my nerves.

2 Likes

Slow here. We have so much work we aren’t bidding on much.

1 Like

First day here? Is this first from that other corrupt forum?

2 Likes

Watch yourself on the first day. If you go over 24 posts or so you’ll be stifled for 24 hours. I know you’re not a high post count kinda guy though.

1 Like