The Dissent Grow

My record lately they’re probably praying my ass doesn’t kill them before it’s time.

4 Likes

:joy:

Dude I’ve never seen a plant “pray” that hard. They definitely want to drink the koolaid. Good job!

3 Likes

Topping off the res daily , they got away from me somehow, it always happens like that. There’s actually a couple plants of another strain there but they’ve been lost in the bush, goats hogging it for sure.

2 Likes

I’m just not impressed with the hortilux ceramic hps and have hung a 600 watt solis 4000K DE up right beside just to make this is worth my effort, the quantum board hlg600 seems to be doing much better than the ceramic hps at the same wattage.
The results are going to influence my decision on whether or not to go entirely with qb based led or continue to run some form of hid, still haven’t put the hortilux platinum and allstart 860 to a side by side, that may be next…

4 Likes

I don’t see much special this cycle, maybe next cycle.

4 Likes

And the day job…these bulgarians are pretty persistent with building the wall :confused:

3 Likes

Those plants are looking fantastic my brother. Janitor was right, never seen plants that happy.

1 Like

Def too many strains and too little plant count.
Next cycle it’s back to some 303 stuff. I’ve only grown it out once but the 303 spec ops turned out much too potent for me to think about functioning afterwards.
So I got one 303 spec ops and another cross by someone which is Kind Love holy grail x 303 spec ops.
I’m not familiar with the Kind Love holy grail but the goats in the closet that are “praying” so hard are Kind Love cuts.
So depending on the sex of these two I may just cross them or bust out the sts in case of two females (like that would ever happen).

4 Likes

Goats. Couple lucky charms lost in there.

4 Likes

Anybody ever dealt with this voodoo tech?
It’s been around for quite some time now and has always been pricey. Seems to be some research done by looking at their page if you check the “Science” tab.
I’m certainly not going to run out and buy one but I was thinking something like a schumann resonance generator would have a similar affect.

1 Like

lol, bucky, cat shit cure.

7 Likes

so I’m just in from the day job and we decided to hit up Hooters on the way home. Had a few rounds but the last one we switched up to an O’dells Mercenary which is a double IPA , the label mentioned myrcene so I had to look it up.
https://prohbtd.com/how-thc-and-myrcene-interact

4 Likes

O’dell makes some mighty fine craft brew. Most hops varieties are high in myrcene. Myrcene can make up to 50% of the essential oils in a hops plant. It’s very volatile, so often is more prevalent why dry hoped (like your IPA).

2 Likes

I’m horrible at keeping rooters at the right moisture when cracking seed or rooting clones in a seedling tray. They usually end up too wet so I’m trying something different. Does anyone else use this method? I’ve only had it up and running for a day, had timings set at 6 hours off , 10 minutes on, that wasn’t enough so I’ve switched it to 10 minutes on every 4 hours.

1 Like

When I root clones or start seeds in RW cubes, I just soak them in pH buffered water at 5.7 pH
Give them a light squeese to remove exces water, them place them in a humidity dome and useually
I don’t water them for the first 5-7 days, I might give them a mild folia spray or bottom feed them with a small amount of water thru a felt mat in the bottom of my tray.
I air them out once a day, where I remove the dome and let them get fresh air.

After 5 days I start to lift the lit, to harden them off.

10 min watering in RW for seeds and clones, sounds like way too much to me.
A single soak once a week, should be enough if you put a lit on that tray of yours.

4 Likes

I generally stay away from rockwool myself, I have a couple in the tray now just because.
10 minutes may be a little too much but I’m only flooding enough to reach the bottom of the rooters, in the 10 minutes it wicks up.The rockwool still had some moisture after 6 hours but the rooter was getting pretty dry.

2 Likes

All right, hard to see from the pic.
To me it looked like, the flooding would go ½way up the cubes.

Only used rooters once, but all roads leads to rome!

Do you have a lit on your tray?

I intended to put a dome over it but it doesn’t work out with the flood table , i’ll work something out before i do any cloning . can probably just drop a dome over it like it is but i’ll more than likely
put one of those inner seedling trays with slots in the bottom for a better fit.

Id just toss a peace of acrylic or a clear plastic bag over, run a flooding and monitor how it will keep the humidity.
My guess, you will be able to keep it up for days.

1 Like

My old clones table, was just a flat bed of moist perlite.
RW cubes with clones and I would just lay a thin clear plastic over them, rather then bother with a bunch of domes.

I like the idea with water in the bottom, but I would keep the cubes/rooters above the water at all times.
With a cover on, the humidity will keep em moist. Too much water, and they are more likely to rot rather then root.

5 Likes