The Dogs' House: La Perrera

But this year the biggest Dogs of OG are in The ryasco’s Californian DogHouse!

https://overgrow.com/t/ryascos-outdoor-photos-and-random-thoughts/2366/334?u=mig

4 Likes

Other time with Glenn Orch: in this pic he n “his people” are “polenizando” an Afropips Malawi with an Jamaicans Lambsbreed male from Collective Vibes. In the pic the plant is startin to produce seeds:

@GrowerGoneWild, this is the Malawi I talked ya before time ago that have fame or be “more original” n with better sativa high than the A.C.E. (Asociación de Cannabicultores Españoles) one…

5 Likes

She looks so sexy with those thin leaves…

Whats the flower time on her?

1 Like

Seamos Amigos :slight_smile: hahahahaha

That is very true. Those GSCxSA can get huge, i mean HUGE!!!

1 Like

You guys! We have a couple of months to go so i’m not going to count my chickens yet. Thanks for the encouraging thoughts though! I remember MiG’s two liter bottle buds and am humbled.

2 Likes

13-16 weeks the Malawi Afropips, n’ 16-18 weeks of floration the Jamaican Lamsbreed Vibes Collective; more or less, @GrowerGoneWild.

2 Likes

N this is a female Jamaican Lambsbreed from Colectivo Vibes, as the male used in the cross MalawiXJamaican showed before:

9 Likes

…Regresemos a La Perrera…Go back inna The DogsHouse again…

Apollo11 X SmoothSmoke; Tropical Seeds Company , cruce de El Garru germinada sobre el 15-06, durante esta primera quincena de Agosto:

Apollo11 ​​X SmoothSmoke; Tropical Seeds Company, junction of El Garru sprouted on 15-06, during this first fortnight of August:

06-08:

16-08:

PD: Acabo de ver que es hembra… She showed right now her female sex…

5 Likes

van estar grandes amigo! felizidades

No creas, @Viva_Mexico : este año germine un mes mas tarde que la temporada anterior y se va a notar en los tamaños/alturas finales (este año no voy a necesitar machete y GPS para entrar a regar, je)
…Las que “mas sombra van a dar” este año en OG son las de @ryasco’ Californian DogHouse… Las has visto?

Do not believe, @Viva_Mexico : this year germinate a month later than the previous season and will be noticed in the final sizes / heights (this year I will not need machete and GPS to enter to water, je) … The ones that "more shade Are going to give "this year in OG are @ryasco 'Californian DogHouse … Have you seen them?

PD: …y que Viva México, cabrones!!!

4 Likes

Do you need shade my friends? I have have smoked a few joints resting in here. :grin:

9 Likes

…En esa jungla se pierde una “Expedición StrainsHunters” entera, con guías nativos y porteadores incluidos, je, je…

… In that jungle a whole “Expedition StrainsHunters” is lost, with native guides and porters included, je, je …

5 Likes

Arjan GreenHouse sayin: “OK, @ryasco; Im lost but fine”…

7 Likes

Purple Mexican (Oaxaca’79 X Pakistan Citral Kush ?); Cannabiogen . Germinada sobre el 23-06; fotos del pasado 16 del 08 :

…esta es feminizada, del paquete original de [MENTION=304228]Pitch Down[/MENTION].

7 Likes

Bienvenido a la casa del perro www.overgrow.com

2 Likes

King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei); Tropical Seeds . Germinada sobre el 23-6, la foto tan bien es del pasado 16-8; la mas temprana de lás tres en mostrar flores hembra, a mediados de este Agosto, pese a ser la más sativa y la mas pequeña al ser la más tardíamente germinada:

King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei); Tropical Seeds. Germinated on 23-6, the picture so well is from the past 16-8; The earliest of the three in showing female flowers, in the middle of this August, despite being the most sativa and the smallest being the most late germinated:

16-08:

4 Likes

Hi @MiG,
Lovin’ those sativas.

:+1:

3 Likes

Hola mi amigo @MiG como estan las bestias en La Perrera… Un saludo desde Tiquicia.

Hello mi friend MiG how are the beasts doing at The Doghouse… Greetings from Ticoland.

Estad preparados, sativeros: esta King Congo luce aun mas sativa que la Psilocybo’s Malawi Bangui del año pasado…

Be prepared, sativeros: this King Congo look even sativa than last year’s Psilocybo’s Malawi Bangui …

4 Likes