The Dogs' House: La Perrera

La puse por su mera belleza musical, no más… Perdonen a este pobre gachupino, je…
A ver si me redimo con esta, Hueyes Tlatoanis:

…o con esta…

…y si quieren seguimos con la política mexicana acá:

1 Like

No se apure carnalien,todo verde y bien regao… Aquí conexión México-España

para nuestra mala suerta cafe tacuba ya no canta mas esa de ingrata por “respeto” a la mujer jajajajajajaja

1 Like

No me parece mal; también podían solo haber modificado un poco la letra…
Venga, un pequeño homenaje , ahora desde España, a todas las mujeres:

2 Likes

Esa Mala es una hermosura y aun mas hermosa cuando la vez arriba del escenario haciendo lo suyo

1 Like

…y si no, aquí esta esta otra gran dama mexicana de la canción…

…con 2 ovarios…

1 Like

…y volviendo a España, ya sabéis cuanto me gusta Buika:

(Vídeo shows the big plains startin from the North side of my mounts… By the way,da ya knowna the song “The rain in Spain falls over the plains…”…its a big lie, belive me, je)

Mientras tanto y ahora mismo, en La Perrera, con las ultimas luces de la tarde, ha habido otro parto:

Meanwhile and right now, in La Perrera, with the last lights of the afternoon, there has been another birth:

Jeep’s BubbleHaze (Raco’s Tom Hill Haze #27 X Leocadio’s Serious Seeds Bubblegum 2003)

1 Like

Where do these seed exist?

3 Likes

Till @Yaxu cames…
I think his Haze is the Tom Hill one.
I think he has two Punto Rojo, the Cannabiogen one n another gifted by a Colombian friend…
I think ya can find Etiopía in old African Seeds stock, and maybe in USC, Tropical Seeds, CannaBioGen or The Real Seed Company ( @Yaxu?)
The Etiopía X Haze is a @Yaxu cross, I think…

Wellcome to the most sativa side of life, @LED_Seedz !

6 Likes

Yes as I had said in that other thread, Thai is one of my all time favorites. That one he posted is beautiful!

1 Like

…los granados (pomegranates) también…

9 Likes

Mientras, en La Perrera, la Durban Poison’70 (Tropical Seeds) sigue lentamente recuperándose de su mutilación nada mas nacer.
Las primeras hojillas reales de 1 foliolo son larguísimas y estrechas, ondulandose hasta tocar el suelo:

Meanwhile, in La Perrera, the Durban Poison’70 (Tropical Seeds) is slowly recovering from its mutilation as soon as it is born.
The first real leaflets of 1 foliole are very long and narrow, rippling until they touch the ground:

10 Likes

…y la King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X Ciskei South African Higlands; Tropical Seeds):

7 Likes

Finded near of Monte Adentro:

@ryasco, I think it will interest you: National Geographic n James Cameron lookin for the real Atlantida in Monte Adentro n arround: they sais that the Atlantida was the Tartesic Kingdom (circa 3500 B.C - 600 B.C.), n the Tartesics are the “Mother Tribe” of “mine” ancesters Iberics tribes: the Turdetans n the Oretans Kingdoms…):

Trailer

English version:

Spanish version:

4 Likes

Thanks i will check it out tonight. :grin:

2 Likes

@LepaVida, now you are near of one of the places showed inna the National Geographic & James Cameron’s Atlantis Expedición: Cancho Ruano:

Espectacular pics:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=es-ES&oe=utf-8&safe=on&q=cancho+roano&source=browser-type&qsubts=1530927686827&devloc=0#lkt=LocalPoiPhotos&trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:10850255738017389290,rc_q:Cancho%20Roano,ru_q:Cancho%20Roano&viewerState=ga

4 Likes

Look delicious MiG :wink:

2 Likes

…Inna The Dogs’House, we have crocs, &n even rhinos too…

8 Likes

Massive buds. Love it

1 Like

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds).
Germinada a fines de Mayo, tendrá ahora unos 50 cm de altura, y hojas de 9 foliolos:

Germinated at the end of May, will now be about 50 cm high, and leaves of 9 folioles:

6 Likes