The Dogs' House: La Perrera

…Mucho me temo, muchachada, que mi King Congo de monte no es montuna sino montuno, osea macho… Se avecina machete pero del que da machetazos…

Translation: Fuck off, it is a male…

8 Likes

…Pues no es el fin de mis desgracias: Ayer me deje “La Perrera” sin cerrar,y los perros durante la noche, persiguiendo cualquier animal que entrara a refugiarse, han pisoteado las otras tres plantulas que tenia: una de ellas la Durban Poison’70 de Tropical Seeds; las otras una Jeep’s Bubblehaze (Raco’s Tom Hill Haze #27 X Leocadio’s Serious Seeds 2003 Bubblegumn), y una Alice aka Princesa [Congo X (España X Reunión X Congo)] de Original Delicatessen…
Al menos, germine hace un par de días aparte otra Durban Poison’70 (pues sospechaba mi actual King Congo es macho), y esa está bien…

Well it is not the end of my misfortunes: Yesterday I left “La Perrera” without closing, and the dogs during the night, chasing any animal that came to take refuge, they have trampled the other three seedlings that I had: one of them the Durban Poison ’ 70 from Tropical Seeds; the others a Jeep’s Bubblehaze (Raco’s Tom Hill Haze # 27 X Leocadio’s Serious Seeds 2003 Bubblegumn), and an Alice aka Princess [Congo X (Spain X Meeting X Congo)] of Original Delicatessen …
At least, germinate a couple of days ago another Durban Poison’70 (as I suspected my current King Congo is male), and that’s fine

4 Likes

Lo siento tiu! Larga vida a la Durban, espero.

1 Like

Gracias por tu sentido pésame, paisa…
Si yo también deseo que mi nueva Durban Poison’70 sea SudafricanA, y no SudafricanO

My new Durban Poison’70, Tropical Seeds Company.

…A little of África in Monte Adentro…

7 Likes

How is lookin right now my second Durban Poison’70 (Tropical Seeds Company, worked by the breeders African Herbman, Aeritos, & Charles Darweed):

5 Likes

Lo nunca visto en Monte Adentro : Ayer, un tucán multicolor ha aparecido sobrevolando el valle…

…y al pasar sobre mi cabeza ha dejado caer todo esto…

…y se ha alejado aleteando sobre los olivos y encinas, mientras silbaba una alegre melodia…

9 Likes

MiG i sow this plants but now they are beasts :slight_smile: i wanna say thanks again for hospitality, you are really good person! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi, @LepaVida !!! How is everythin? Are you still on the road?
Shit, my friend: I’m very sorry about this bad guy bitten “a little” to you…

Yeah, Tigre, dont show your “Im a good boy’s” face…

Hope everythin is ok n be very carefully on the road!

PD OG’s people:
Btw, I’m banned so I cant post new posts, so I would like to say a great Salud! to everybody here. It have been a great pleasure to me to be able to meet all you.
Best wishes!

Hasta Siempre!

PD2:
Btw: Yes Im banned; I cant no reply or post new ones, so I cant argue with anybody
Anyway, Hasta la vista!

8 Likes

Wtf banned for what?

1 Like

MiG is not banned. I’m in contact with him. He asked for account removal.

3 Likes

Chacho, @MiG, no jodas que te largas!!

What the fuck? You have some splaining to do @MiG. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

no inventes carnalien @MiG!!! como que te vas joder tío y ahora que pasara???

I eat Mexican food on the border. I listen to Mexican radio stations when I go to San Antonio, I live in Mexico 4 months a year. Mexicans mow my yard. Just what are you implying my Spanish brother? What do you know of Mexico? I love ya! :cowboy_hat_face: I forgot to mention that my next door neighbor is Mexican and my closest friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Have you requested removal of your account or not? Did you change your mind?

Have I notified you that account needs to be inactive about 7 days and then it will be removed?

3 Likes

Haha i am still on the road but my trip ending soon :slight_smile:
And Tigre nice to meet you, i know he is good dog. Don’t wory about me i am fine.
Thanks again and hope you stay on overgrow MiG!

2 Likes

Lo siento hermano. Nothing worth doing is easy. Stay a while.

2 Likes

yes @MiG stay, I like to read your posts and learn spanish too :grin:

1 Like

@MiG noooo !!! I was going to be your neighboor soon !!! :cry:

3 Likes

Living my dream… I’m rural like you. Many things need love year round. Lots of work/fun.
These delightful sativa is part of my Costa Rica plan. Couple of years.

Mucho bueno pics. I’m not one to lust, but this is different. Wow!

I had a very weird Crystal blue from Brothers Grimm pheno. Look mutant had 2 exactly same. One hermied out but the other

Survived. Had to give more thc.

7 Likes