The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Upon further inspection of your great great great granpa’s mower it looks like a Victa?

2 Likes

I have one too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: mine looks older than your’s :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

12/12/18 update bah humbug

:unamused: :mushroom:
So 90% Isopropyl, then a whitewash with Ajax…

But today these here:

…get swapped out with these here:

…so they get even exposure to the 2 environments(closet, bathtub) because they’re different temps/rh.

Then these are a week or so into bloom(SLSxGirlTime F, topped male, DarkDevilxRedCherryBerry sampler):

When I water in a few days maybe I’ll do strain/plant pics but might wait until I make my selections in a couple of weeks. I flipped from 20/4 to 11/13 for 2 days, then back to 20/4 for a day, dropping 1/2-hr per day until 18/6. I’m trusting Skunkman’s suggestion that only 2-3 days of long nights will show me their sexes in 2 weeks(ish). :pray:

Then I’ll pick the 6 best females, hopefully 1 of each of 6 strains, and the leftover females will all get jammed 4 to a homer-bucket & flowered outside… the keepers veg’d inside until spring.

:wave:

:evergreen_tree: because mold sucks

11 Likes

It worked for me. Some plants showed sex in a bit over a week.

4 Likes

Yes it does :scream: Bleach, electric heater to blast it and kilz then repaint with gloss paint is what I would do for now…glad you found it though before it started to affect your gorgeous plants

5 Likes

Oh HELL NO to the black mold! I don’t even trust bleach for that. I use that industrial stuff from Home Depot that lasts for 6 months. Use a mask too! :scream::skull: :warning::mask:

3 Likes

Out here on the wet coast most mold is black… shit’s everywhere. When we lived on a boat it was simply a roommate. Had it tested - nontoxic. Apparently there are many black molds and very few are actually evil.

Bleach works. Ventilation helps. Mold-reaistant primer & paint…

YMMV. It’s wet out here. We got 2 inches of rain last night, and another 2 coming later today…

3 Likes

We have major issues with black mold in Cali. It’s really a problem. Only slight middle-age paranoia on this one. lol

4 Likes

Ha! Just because you are paranoid, doesn’t mean they are not after you :wink:

It is entirely possible that the one you got is a haze-fueled heat-loving spore-puking toxin-rich nasty dirty evil mold.

4 Likes

Man, that’s it! If you find a rattlesnake and a tarantula in there next @cannabissequoia you best just burn that mofo to the ground!

Can’t :joy: Stop :joy: Laughing

*stupid jokes brought to you by Blue Dream. effects may vary by smoker.

6 Likes

The snake would have to go unless it was a very quiet non-poisonous rattlesnake :slight_smile: it can have the rats but not the dog or me. The tarantula might be kinda cool(CA has the nice friendly kind). I could fed-ex it to @Ghandisflipflop. :incoming_envelope: :joy_cat:

Yeah, fingers crossed. I should probably investigate what the threatening form looks like. :thinking:

@Meesh I’d be waaay more worried about the “valley fever”; a family friend in bakersfield contracted that & it nearly killed him… a tough 'nam vet blackbelt guy who just didn’t get sick unless it was TB. So stay up-wind. :wink:

For the meantime I’m assuming mold doesn’t like growing on Ajax :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

12/19/18 :camera_with_flash: feed & photoshoot day

I’ve culled 1 HeriYetiGlacier(HYG) & 1 SourLifeSaver(SLS) as probable males, just put out of the garden to confirm. Running out of space all the time & will top & prune after this. (Some have already been topped).

HerijuanaYetiGlacier by @I_thewindcries:

Left to right, 1-5(6 male, goner soon)

HYG 1

HYG 2

HYG 3

HYG 4

HYG 5

TheBlack x Champagne by @deep_rob:
left to right 1-4

BLKCHMP 1

BLKCHMP 2

BLKCHMP 3

BLKCHMP 4 probably a goner, growing like a stick :unamused:

Dank Sinatra F2 by @nube:

I apparently lost a plant or my mind somehere; thought I had 6 but only have 5. :thinking: :smoking:

Left to right, DSF2 1-5

DSF2 1

DSF2 2 this one had deformities from sprout :unamused:

DSF2 2 same as above

DSF2 3 super short segments

DSF2 3 same as above

DSF2 4

DSF2 5 the best of the bunch, imo

BlackWidowSensiStar x Blueberry by @Ftlob:

Left to right, BWSSBB 1-5

BWSSBB 1

BWSSBB 2

BWSSBB 3

BWSSBB 4

BWSSBB 5

TGAConspiracyKush x BOGSourLifeSaver by me :wink:

These were started 3 weeks late so they get a tardy-pass. :notepad_spiral:
Left to right, CKSLS 1-5

CKSLS 1

CKSLS 2 even SHORTER segments…bonsai cut

CKSLS 3

CKSLS 4

CKSLS 5

SourLifeSaver by @BogSeeds:

Left to right, SLS 1,3-5

SLS 1

SLS 3

SLS 3 hasa a spider doing i’ts thang @Ghandisflipflop either a wolf spider(baby) or a california jumping-spider. :nerd: :mag: :bug:

SLS 4

SLS 5

And I have this little GirlTime(f) X SourLifeSaver one-off/un-intended cross with her brother… and culled the DD

SLSxGT aka “GT2” or “SourPuss” :cat2: female :smile:
I’ll make a branch of seeds for kicks…

This is some tiring shit! :zzz:

:v:

16 Likes

Very nice lineup! Are you using the nectar on these?

1 Like

Yes’m. :blush: They’ve had it 2 or 3 times now & I shelved MegCrop for other stuff.

When my sample kit runs out I will probably look for a 1 bottle version in generic form from (groworganic.com) a place a few hours north of me. When I inquired about their “BRIX mix” quoted by Jorge Cervantes as a NorCal favorite, they didn’t carry it any more but gave me multiple recipes & alternatives. :thumbsup:

Mixing stuff is fun at first but it’s just more work over a 12 month project.

5 Likes

Nice! They don’t seem to mind it

Cool…so many styles different styles to try :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It looks like a jumping spider by the shape of it, feel free to post me it for further analysis :sweat_smile:

It also looks like a ladybird spider, fk know’s what it is send it over and I will do this deathmatch you’re after :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

How cute is that though :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@cannabissequoia and @Ghandisflipflop stop fucken with me! Doggone spiders! Giving me the heebie jeebies! Eek! Our jumping spiders have blue fangs.

Plants are looking happy!

6 Likes

Good morning Mrs Meeshy :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

1/22/19

Blueberry Bubblegum Cookie smell :exclamation:

SourLifesaver X GirlTime = "SOURPUSS"

Small batch of F2 seed in progress…eta. valentine’s day :heart_decoration:

I finally culled my plants down from 34 to 6, :blush: transplanted(damn! they needed it), and they still own my shower. :unamused: :shower:

There’s several that won’t be my summer grow & will flower & update when I can.

:v:

10 Likes