The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

thought i’d put this here so as to not annoy anyone…

(archie gets trapped in the basement, finds vodka, get’s drunk, neighbor hears his cries…)

5 Likes

that’s way better than sharing the day with Hulk Hogan :rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

anybody ever bend & train a male plant? :upside_down:

getting ready to blow his pollen big time. making flowers on 20/4. :thinking:

i totally sympathize, dude. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: boiiiioioioioiiiiing

8 Likes

Time to Overgrow, mofo’s… 8/18/18 oooh…

" :musical_note: Waking up is hard to do…"

small plants at left were brought outside from 20/4 under LED screwins, including my now famous Ugliest Plant :thumbsup:, poster-child for LITFA injection therapy, possibly intra-cranial :robot:.

Here’s my gifted @50State OSS#1 at about wk 1/2 :tangerine: :sunny:

Second pic shows why I shoulda trained it flat & trellised; the west side get’s shit for light because of how I’ve configured the shading. We can hit 115F here so… :thermometer: it’s worth it. This spot is much less stressing to the plants than my light-dep. mess.

My first halfway decent pic of a growing bud, imo. It’s a GirlTime at week 5/6.

My first pollen-chuck of BOG SourLifeSaver pollen onto TGA/HOF ConspiracyKush lemon-lime-gatorade pheno, at about wk 9. I checked a seed and they’re barely starting to turn brown, so should I take it out to week 11 or whenever they’re fully ripe? I’m half-way through the bud already anyway! :upside_down:

Barneys RedCherryBerry from bagseed, #10 “the runt”/black sheep, sativa-dom. minty pheno. Has gone red. week 5/6. :cherries: :strawberry: :smoking:
Great strain imo. Last crop was my best yet.

Thanks for tuning in to this morning’s broadcast and until next time OG…

:evergreen_tree: Snoochie Boochies Bitches

11 Likes

…gave 'Bwah the tent all to himself & made a rigged up screen to catch flowers & pollen. it’s lights out now so no pic until the morning. yay for 11/13 photoperiod!

found budrot in one of the little seed projects so i chopped that & put it in my shed to get bone-dry quick. i still expect a good number of viable seeds, but even at 10.5 weeks on a 8-9 week plant there were a lot of un-ripe ones and i was gonna go all the way to 12 weeks if need be. not now. :smile:

4 Likes

This is what i’ve rigged up to keep green flower mat’l from mixing with the pollen.
It’s ugly and rough but it didn’t cost anything & should do the job.

:evergreen_tree: Now do your thing b’wah :banana: :banana::banana::banana:

8 Likes

Indian Summer Update

Took down my light-dep stuff & chopped last week… couldn’t manage to get pics beforehand. I’ll try to get some finished pics before I smoke it all. :smile:

Pollen factory update later today…

Note: budflop on Durban Poison at left… about to fix that :smile:

Orange Sunshine #1 from @50State

Orange Sunshine #1 from @50State under canopy

Orange Sunshine #1 from @50State budshot, week 5ish

DarkDevil Auto from @Mr.Sparkle getting some RedCherryBerry pollen in a week

BUD-FLOP! time to get to work on anti-gravity Durban P

BUDSHOT! Hermilicious Master OG

(same plant)

Bagseed wonder, Master OG, not-so-hermy

…and a budshot

:v: :hugging:

12 Likes

shake baybe shake shake shake it…

12 Likes

Listen to every bit of this, you. :pray:

6 Likes

9/25/18 update choppin’ 3 tomorrow :joy: :crossed_swords:

brought out 3 more for a bumper crop (black 3gal, foreground)
RedCherryBerry#8 clones, took cuttings

OrangeSunShine #1, from @50State, 4-5 weeks to go…

OrangeSunShine #1, pink pistil bud :thumbsup: :tangerine:

(trying to see the trichomes’ silihouette :busts_in_silhouette: )

I never dealt with the floppy-cola Durban very well, but she’s off to hash-ville tomorrow. :ocean: :compression: :smoking:

@Mr.Sparkle DarkDevil going foxtail-ey Sativa-style, and making some seeds… :seedling: smells grape-berry-varnish STRONG & funky. can’t wait to try. :smile:

The herm MasterOG is not so masterful; I stupidly pollinated before notcing. :thumbsup:

Same MasterOG, different clone, didn’t herm (that i can see). :thinking:

it’s either MasterOG or RedCherryBerry#5. dee-da-dee. :sparkles: :gem:

RedCherryBerry #8, the best of the lot, about a month to go… :cherries: :strawberry: MMM-MMM good. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Thanks for checking & putting up with me. :heart_eyes:

:evergreen_tree: you know who you are…

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing @cannabissequoia I knew Kevin Jordan was a pretty solid dude but my admiration for this guy just went ten fold , the last 3-4 minutes really sealed the deal! Great vid!

3 Likes

Great looking plants man I’ll bet your place smells heavenly!

2 Likes

It’s “Jodrey” :wink: but I’m 100% with you. It’s about a 6 hour drive to Wonderland from here but my “health” problems limit my driving; I asked a buddy to co-pilot with me but I didn’t follow through. :disappointed: Then this Aussie kid does the job for me, in a sense. Jodrey brings me tears of joy, and this was the same.

“Why me? I’m nobody” “That’s why I accepted the interview” :smile: :smile:

I had hoped to suppress my “Beatles groupie” aura :blush: and ask him for either flower, seed or strains for my conditions :persevere: so I can get some relief. The “missing” pheno I got from a dispensary is still elusive & I’ve grown out a few plants that were “losers” for my needs.

But that plan was before I got onto OG, and way before I’d become addicted to pollenchucking & Overgrow’ing(both online and in-ground). I’m still at a loss for how to get through all the generous seeds from [y’all] fast enough. :slight_smile:

MMJ is a dear and personal thing to me because of disabling health problems. It literally prevents me from having surgery & being put on a colostomy bag. :unamused: :toilet: So, until I can’t inhale another toke, I’m gonna be high 6 times a day. :fist: Phuck big pharma.

The recent discovery (courtesy of a recommendation by @gordongecko) of Lemon Balm, in conjunction with what I/we’ve learned about terpenes/etc. have lead me to re-evaluate all of human medical science/history. I.e. accupuncture helped me some, not a lot but significant enough that I believe it needs integration(in fact I did get something like that through my HMO).

@Kraven 's suggestion of the mighty magic mushroom for my PTSD is under consideration too. :slight_smile: I’m just afraid of the past bad trips & live alone. (I re-contemplated the first 6 words of that sentence before typing). :thinking:

When my “shrink” told me I sounded qualified to do his job [SMH] I couldn’t feel like boasting.

And now I’m stoned & rambling, anxious with the munchies, AND tired.

But happy you saw this & really to tear up when I hear the Truth.

:hugging: love you guys

:v:

:smile: I really have no idea because my sense of smell is so bad that I have to jam my nose in a cola, but my down-wind neighbors’ kids are probably medicated. :imp: It’s all good though, they have 5 generations of cigarette smokers on the porch, up-wind of the bassinet. :thumbsup: And local air quality is like the 5th worse in the nation, so I’m counting on that extra 50-100ppm of CO2 they’re promising me. :laughing: :skull_crossbones:

That be said… @Mr.Sparkle 's DarkDevil is incredibly “loud” for a new thing to me… fUUUUnkkk—EEE! That’s such a weird combo of smells to me. BerryGrapeVarnish (but GOOD varnish) LOL Can’t wait to try it and the F1s. :cherries: :strawberry: :paintbrush:

14 Likes

Knew it was Jodrey thanks for catching that probably that damn autocorrect on my IPhone as well as my inability to proofread sometimes! Lol

6 Likes

Don’t know much about them but have heard that they should be done during the day not at night and be in good environments uplifting or easy listening music in background something like that , I grow gourmet mushroom in the past but check out some vids from Paul stammets and others about the magic ones for pointers maybe!

4 Likes

No need I’m here…

Huge difference between micro dosing and tripping, both have differing medcinal effects.

Micro dosing

11 Likes

Nice to see someone still uses their great great great granpa’s lawn mower :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:smile: That’s the NEW one! I’ll get the '86 franken-mower out for a photo-session soon!

LOL

:evergreen_tree: plastic camshaft. wtf?! :wrench:

6 Likes

:thunder_cloud_rain:

10/4/18
Well. Rain has arrived but the garden is covered. Watching for botrytis like hawk. My Hermie bud turned out excellent; very narcotic & so much better than the bag it came from. :smile: Still drying though.

I’ve tried to compile all of my seeds/strains into a list & it’s tenative, but figure I’ll post it anyway, wtf, eh? :wink:

(source, strain)
@50state GojiOGxOrangeSunshine, OrangeSunshine1 (DaisyMae?)
@deep_rob TheBlackxChampagne
@Mr.Sparkle DarkDevilAuto
@Ftlob BCKush(f)xBlueberry(m) (3 types(#30FSC=f13/sweetooth3xc99)), BlackWidowxSensiStar
@99Percent 4 strains: ms.$pennyF2, CindyJuMMP, Space-K, NearMs.
@nube DankSinatraF2
@Cobra50 (3 durban crossses): cali-oXdurb, purpXdurb, ?c99xdurb
@ReikoX LowryderXUltraVioletAuto
@JellyPowered Agent-K

@i_thewindcries yetiogXherijiuanaXglacier

seedsherenow/B.O.G. SourLifeSaver

(S1/bagseed) BobSaget

My first F1s:

TGA/Heroes ConspiracyKush(f) x B.O.G. SourLifeSaver(m)
(organicann clone)Durban x B.O.G. SourLifeSaver(m)
Barney’s RedCherryBerry(S1/bagseed) Male X all of the following:

• RedCherryBerry(S1/bagseed) Female #8 filial, current maintained clone
  • GlacierOG(S1/bagseed)
  • TGA/Heroes ConspiracyKush(f)
  • (organicann clone) Durban
  • (darkheart clone, cbdcrew) Remedy/“Z7”, 2-1 CBD-THC
  • BerryWhite(S1/bagseed)
  • (goldengatesuperseeds, DNA) SilverOG Female #2
  • (50state, Bodhi) OrangeSunshine #1
  • (MrSparkle) DarkDevilAuto

Then in addition about a hundred :blush: hermie MasterOG and various mixed up & unlabelled things now. :thumbsup:

I can’t even begin to know which to grow out next year with my supposed 6 plant limit. And I’m kinda dumb-struck how I went from “rags to riches” because of you all.

Thanks. :smile: :hugging:

11 Likes

So I sort of kind of solved my dilemama of what strains to grow next year:

OGers pick half of my garden for next year. :thumbsup:

Choose 3 strains, I’ll choose the other 3. (6 plant limit).

They’ll be germinated Dec. 1 this year, vegged & sexed indoors under my weak LED setup, then go outside for a full 6 month veg and the opportunity to get large (so sorry, no autoflower except my new hybrid ;)). My F1s for a christmas giveaway are all pollinated with 1 male(RCBm) and I used a BOG male on 2.

If you have questions/comments, please have at it & enjoy. :smile:
(The previous post has a bit more info, fyi.)

Polls are limited to less than 20 options so I will have 2 polls; you choose up to 3 on each and the top 3 win. I tried to put them all in one poll-- it won’t let me.

• GojiOGxOrangeSunshine
  • OrangeSunshine1
  • TheBlackxChampagne
  • BCKush(f)xBlueberry(m)
  • BlackWidowxSensiStar
  • ms.$pennyF2,
  • CindyJuMMP
  • Space-K
  • NearMs.
  • DankSinatraF2
  • cali-oXdurban
  • purpleXdurban
  • durbanthaihighflyerc99xdurb
  • Agent-K
  • YetiOGXherijiuanaXglacier
  • Florida Fuel
  • Black Ice

0 voters

• B.O.G. SourLifeSaver
  • (S1/bagseed) BobSaget
  • TGA/Heroes ConspiracyKush(f) x B.O.G. SourLifeSaver(m)
  • (organicann clone)Durban x B.O.G. SourLifeSaver(m)
  • RCBm X RedCherryBerry(S1/bagseed) Female #8 filial, current maintained clone
  • RCBm X GlacierOG(S1/bagseed)
  • RCBm X TGA/Heroes ConspiracyKush(f)
  • RCBm X (organicann clone) Durban
  • RCBm X (darkheart clone, cbdcrew) Remedy/“Z7”, 2-1 CBD-THC
  • RCBm X BerryWhite(S1/bagseed)
  • RCBm X (goldengatesuperseeds, DNA) SilverOG Female #2
  • RCBm X (50state, Bodhi) OrangeSunshine #1
  • RCBm X (MrSparkle) DarkDevilAuto

0 voters

Thanks to every one of you!

:evergreen_tree: :clipboard:

11 Likes