The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

My washing machine water sensor went out, drain was clogged with dryer lint, flooded whole basement almost 2" of water… saved my shit…

5 Likes

Safety third.

Send me your address and I’ll mail you one of these

It’s an old sales sample that’s never been used, pretty handy because you can just plug it inline with your extension cord.

10 Likes

Thos is why I love this place. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

No kidding, man. :innocent: We’ve got a high angel:asshole ratio here! :thumbsup:

LOL :clap: :joy: reminds me of some emails FWDs with ladders, etc.

Folks… normally I try to be decent, the way I was raised, & decline generosity as much as possible. (Those Great Depression-era grandparents :thumbsup:)

But since I’m obviously prone to dumbassery (as demonstrated) I’m going to overrule me and accept this. Because it’s smart. :nerd:

And insanely nice of @HappyHemper . :upside_down:

When it get’s here I’ll get the kiddie-pool & camera. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :ocean: :electric_plug: :surfer: :stars:

11 Likes

Lol. At work I have an extension cord that I ran over the female end with a lull. Needed the cord but didn’t want to leave the job so went out and grabbed a gfi out of the work van and attached it straight to the cord. General contractor saw it and gave me a ‘dafuq is this’. So I gave a ‘safety first’ response. The look on his face was priceless… somewhere between ‘is this kid fucking with me’ and complete confusion as to how this was anywhere near safe. After lunch he came back with a cord end <3.

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia, yes it is! Totally smart. And it didnt cost me anything. And I’m going to expense the postage. All good :wink:

5 Likes

Grumbling update. 11/13/2018

Seedlings all happy on 5% worm-shit. :thumbsup:

My orchid mix plants aren’t happy so time to switch one out to the peat/perlite/5%ewc, top them both, & give some weak MegaCrop to the one I’m leaving in the bark-mix. Determined to fail! :persevere:

(the 3 seedlings are for the 2019 outdoor)

And the GirlTime surprises are likely stray pollen from SourLifeSaver. Could be very weird F1. Definitely not resembling their mom. :thumbsup: CandyGirl

(GSCx(BloodwreckxVortex)x((JacksCleanerBlueberryxBOGBubble)xSourBubble)… :stew:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

LMAO

4 Likes

Not F1… Jack herer is in both sides of parentage… :wink:
Ds

3 Likes

Now THATs more like it! :smile:

I keep meaning to find some family-tree or diagraming program to log this kind of stuff. If you hadn’t caught that I wouldn’t know… :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Www.Seedfinder.eu has a number of imprecisions but is generally useful…
DS

5 Likes

11/18/2018

Lilliput Farms. Transplanted '19 seedling contenders into fancy drilled solo cups, starting to feed Megacrop at .75 tsp/gal(3g ish). Humidity is up to 40 now! :shower: Rain coming for thanksgiving so maybe I can see the mid-50’s RH. :pray: :persevere:

Not much to note now but @I_thewindcries’ herijuana-yeti-glacier had slightly more roots than @nube’s Dank Sinatra F2, both having excessive growth. :thumbsup: to OG homegrowers. :clap:

Hoping to flip to 11/13 for 3 days mid-December, ID sex by early Jan. '19. :snowflake: As fun as the pollenchucking was this year I don’t plan to do any with the possible exception of @deep_rob’s theBlack-Champagne because it’s an apparent rarity(?).

(19 days from sprout)

:v:

8 Likes

Many thanks to @HappyHemper for this considerate donation to my overgrow efforts! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hugging: :cloud_lightning:

:evergreen_tree: can’t even plug it in backwards–excellent! :wink:

12 Likes

LOL the most important thing is that it is plugged into the wall receptacle, not into the end of an extension cord :+1:
Happy growing, and you are most welcome!

11 Likes

11/25/2018

Wahoo! 50’s RH & upper 70’sF :thumbsup:

what difference a week & some feeding make…

Megacrop 4g/gal, 1tsp/gal: zeusjuice, athenasaminas, demetersdestiny. Got some gnats but not for long. :imp:

420’s a crowd:

about 35 starts for 2019:

Clockwise from top left:
GirlTime x SourLifeSaver suspected female
DarkDevilAuto x RedCherryBerry sexless :unamused:
RedCherryBerry#8 in Orchid media
GirlTime x SourLifeSaver suspected male
RedCherryBerry#8 in peatlite+ewc media

If I get a boy & girl on the GT x SLS you can bet they’ll be humpin. :pray:

That’s all folks… :clapper:

15 Likes

11/29/18

“Biting off more than you can chew…” :fork_knife_plate:

I was saying something about crowding… and so did the dentist. :unamused:

It looks like I’ll be comandeering my bathtub for a month. :shower:

I was also telling someone about planning being an important part of any endeavor and how much easier it is than fucking things up. :smile:

When I set that up I’ll post pics of the strains & plants. It’s been busy here.

:evergreen_tree: triple-potted pothead

11 Likes

Just remember water and electrics dont mix :slight_smile:
So long as you dont take a dip you should be ok
nice assortment there, looking healthy.
Just realised why you said triple potted :heart_eyes: love your enthusiasm for pots, how high were you and how high do you think you could stack pots like that?

3 Likes

:electric_plug: :ocean: :bath: :astonished:

Yeah. :wink: Thanks mate. @HappyHemper sent me a GFI device par :airplane_arriving: avion which is a spectacular way of saying “Hey, I like you enough that I hope you don’t die.” :wave: :hugging:

:sweat_smile:

Everybody’s doing better with my new feeding regimine(as opposed to none :smile:). I triple potted them after realizing that the perforated solo cups were not going to let go easily & i’m going to re-use them. :scissors: :moneybag: I’m nearly always “pretty high” but the growbags are 1/2 gal or about 6" dia., 8" tall, with another 2" or so from the little black seedling pots. I think the next time will be 3gal, then to 7gal, then in-ground. ish.

10 cent grow-bags-- my new favorite thing! :laughing:

6 Likes

So when do these go in the ground at your latitude? I’m planning next year’s outdoor myself, and thinking… dont want to have an “oh shit” moment… and yeah dont die please

5 Likes

I could do it as early as March 1st but I’ll wait until 4/20, when the hours of light go past 12/12 :wink:

5 Likes