The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

I forget you’ve never seen even an inch before so multiple cm is the easiest way for you to decipher the size of something :rofl:

6 Likes

Al give you a one inch punch straight in that massive ego ,:)))

6 Likes

But how could you measure it?? Lol

4 Likes

Wise ones just know,
Young grass hopper :smile:

5 Likes

Ad punch you in the balls :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah you like touching balls you sicko :rofl:

5 Likes

Now, now, Shirley :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

LMAO

You fuggers had me thinking I’d suddenly become very popular! :smile:

It’s alot of CMs. :sweat_smile:

I have been consuming about 1.5 lbs or shy of a kilo per year so I aim for about 4 knowing I’m likely to have issues with bugs & molds & naivety. :innocent:

Apparently my state’s laws are so ass backwards that it’s illegal to give weed but legal to buy it. :thinking: :moneybag: :rat:

All I know is I’m doing my own thing & remain a small fish in a big murky pond. With preoccupied :helicopter: or lazy blind fisherman about. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Growing 4 kilo will make you popular enough I’m sure :laughing:

6 Likes

6/3/19 update

Been giving 4 days/wk LITFA; Growing too fast now. :smile:
Lower branches breaking(easy pruning!) :rolling_eyes:, BT sprayin’ 1x/wk, bending tops & sometimes breaking them on accident. :confounded:

Looks like the “voted on crop” is deciding to veg after re-blooming (also on accident). Minimal bug issues, seeing natural predators. :thumbsup:

Had trouble fitting them in the frame! :camera_with_flash:

Put the RCB8 mother plant into a bucket & pruned about 2/3 off. It and the seedlings & starts had to spend 4 days inside with weak light because of LITFA issues.

:pray: :helicopter: :cop: = no :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Have fun y’all!

whole garden view

Plot 1(left to right, reverse in 2nd pic) = DurbanPxRCB, @I_thewindcries Blue Ice Auto(1), (3) @Ftlob crosses (TWreckSSHF13(beanhoarder)xSweetJackBlueberry), (1) @ModicumGenes ECoastSourDHazeXPlatCookTwreck

Plot 2(left to right) (1) @I_thewindcries Blue Ice Auto2, (4) @ReikoX elRuv F3, (1) @nube DankSinatraF2, (1) @I_thewindcries Yeti_Herij_Rom, (1) @deep_rob TheBlackXChampagne

Plot 3(left to right) (1) DurbanPxRCB2(me), (1) BOGseeds Sour Lifesaver (1), ConspiracyKush X SourlifeSaver(me),

@I_thewindcries Blue Ice Auto 1 & 2

@deep_rob TheBlack x Champagne

(me) ConspiracyKush x SourLifesaver

(me) Durban Poison x RedCherryBerry 1 & 2

@ModicumGenes ECSourDHaze x PlatCookieWreck

@ReikoX ElRuv F3 (minus “larger” plant @nube DankSinatraF2)

(3) @Ftlob Trainwreck(bx3)SuperSilverHazeF13(beanhoarder) X SweettoothJackHererBlueberry

@I_thewindcries YetiOGHerijuanaRomulan

Backups :briefcase: : solo cups are @ReikoX ElRuv x RedCherryBerry(looking for the auto!), growbags are: (3) RCBxSourLifesaver, (1)Barney’s GorillaZkittlesFem, (1) @Scissor-Hanz 's SuperLemonHaze X JesusOG :lemon: :church:, and the bucket is the unhappy transplanted & roughed up RedCherryBerry Mom/#8.

:skull_crossbones: :bug: :skull_crossbones:

(5/19/19 reference pic):

:v:

29 Likes

Beautiful garden, I would be out there all the time. :+1::seedling:

16 Likes

If Paradise exists it must be pretty similar … :grin:

9 Likes

I clicked like 15 times but it still only counted as 1.

9 Likes

:blush: Thanks for the likes & compliments _'Growmie_s-- I appreciate it.

It’s a point of pride that evrything in there is from OG members(old & new). :sunglasses:

The growth rate on the larger plants is frustratingly fast! :construction_site: I forsee an electric hedge trimmer! :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Dude, you may hit some @Sunvalley sized plants this year! Looking great!

8 Likes

Gorgeous. Can’t wait to follow along and see what a jungle this amazing outdoor farm is going to turn into.

Everybody looks super happy!

5 Likes

Iooking solid bruv … good variety going on there … defs gonna be some monsters on your hands

6 Likes

dude, that’s so awesome! Everything is looking great!
Can’t wait to see this develop! Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Im so excited for you for the year ahead, nice lineup

4 Likes

YEEOOOWWWW!!!

Gromies of the world, Unite…

Looking very nice Sequoia…

K.

6 Likes