The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

That is a sweet yard man. You make me think about moving so I could do anything more than 1 outdoor crop per year and look that good!

7 Likes

6/15/19 update

After the photo session I cut the 2 Blue Ice Autos & spread alfalfa hay mulch.

75 days from soak: Blue Ice Auto @I_thewindcries

Blue Ice Auto 1

Blue Ice Auto 2

ElRuv F3 @ReikoX 65d from soak:

RedCherryBerry X ElRuv, 30ish days, much neglected at first

Durban Poison X RedCherryBerry (@leuh13 here’s what to expect! :sunglasses:)

Canopy management = machete!

Whole garden view

Got a lot of work to do this year. :thinking:

Made worse by some kind of new injury(hard to walk, think it’s my hip flexor), and my mom’s tragic 5-cancer gumbo. :head_bandage:

Mucho :heart: to y’all. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

25 Likes

6/27/19 update

because i have to…

pruned the lower growth & left it on the ground :grin: … about a wheelbarrow worth. pulled & drying the LRUVF3, smoking/curing the Blue Ice Auto #1, about 5 jars(#2 was too larfy & i bubblehashed it, already smoked it all), & mowed the clover with shears. i’ll be shearing the canopy soon, i swear.

whole garden

hack job & 3.5" stalk

Red Cherry Berry X ElRuvF2(LowryderUV2); Only 1 Auto…

DurbanP x RCB 1(first pic), #2 (2nd, 3rd)

Canopy = so frustration

:scissors: :scissors: :scissors: :scissors: :scissors: :scissors:

The weekly BT spraying seems to nail about 98% of the caterpillar problem-- a few make it by but it’s sooooo much better than before.

I’ll probably pull the LRUVxRCB project apart :fire: … was mostly an experiment/test. :blush:

21 Likes

Wow nice job on keeping things in check! Scrog net optional lol
Way worthy of a like had to comment those all clones in the big yard I take it?

3 Likes

Looking great! Mine sort of made their own canopy outside. Most are the same size. I’m gonna spray BT next week cuz I keep finding babies

5 Likes

Just get a load of those Sativa mitts! They sure look healthy. Very nice.

4 Likes

Nope! Everything’s all from seed & if we count me & BOG & Subcool, it’s an all-overgrow garden. The biggest plants were started this spring but the medium-sized revegging plants were begun in October last year. I think the double potting & what not confined their main roots & so they’re a bit hobbled. Good example of how nature knows best. Except for ebola & cockroaches. :joy:

13 Likes

Do you use RO water for your BT sprays? I was told that the chlorine kills some of the BT. I will spray this evening if I have enough de-chlorinated water in my bucket out back. If not I’m gonna start tmw.

2 Likes

I’d love to be able to legally grow like that. I wish the UK would move forward into the 21st century. Your plants look amazing mate :+1:

4 Likes

Well… we can’t really legally grow like that. California has plant limits. I believe it’s 6 plants 12 clones… but yeah… it’s nice to legally grow.

7 Likes

One day stuff will change but I certainly won’t be holding my breath for it happening any time soon :rofl:

6 Likes

Illegal weed tastes better …

14 Likes

Thanks @Esrgood4u but @meesh is right; I’m supposed to be indoors, specifically in a “dwelling”, and 9 plants in a 5’x5’ space. :unamused: Those are the local regs but the now-defunct, original CA MMJ law was 6 plants(12 immature), and no limits on yields/etc. Prior to “recreational” legalization I could carry 1.5 lb but now it’s something silly like an oz. I’d say find a nice unimportant Commonwealth island with good weather before waiting for the Crown’s Cannabis :tm: :thinking: :island:.

@Meesh I use my kitchen filtered water(80 ppm, 6-6.5 pH) and was using an aquarium type dechlorinator but have just been letting the water sit overnight. I do this just to minimize the crap from city water and to help the bT microbes out, or at least not thwart my own effort. :sweat_smile: 2 gallons at a time! Any extra gets used on the tomatos & melons.

@George It sure costs more! :laughing:

9 Likes

Yeah, I have an RO machine but it’s a pain in the ass and slow so I just leave a home depot bucket out now overnight too

2 Likes

7/5/19 update

Whole garden view (pre-male-chop) :point_down:

Found/chopped 2 males of the F13SSHxSweetJackBlueberry :exclamation: @Ftlob :blush: have 1 female though :wink:

Carnage

Now I’ll try and re-train the neighboring plants (the female F13… & the ECSDHazeXPCookieWreck)

Bed 3

Bed 2

(@Esrgood4u your plants siblings)
RedCherryBerry x SourLifesaver (3 plants),

RCBxSLS #3

RCBxSLS #2

RCBxSLS #1; It’s neighbor, DPxRCB2 is overwhelming it… :grin:

Gorilla Zkittles fem

SuperLemonHaze x JesusOG @Scissor-Hanz :thumbsup: :blush:

DurbanPoison x RedCherryBerry #1 :smile: a monster!

@ModicumGenes ECSourDHaze x PlatCookieTrainwreck:

ElRuvF2 x RedCherryBerry; Gonna make some beans with the fastest-flowering male & ‘best’ female; First pic is the true auto dwarf, 2, 3 the menu, 4th the SURRRRRPRRIIIIIISSSSEE! 2 months later… :joy: :seedling: :seedling:

RedCherryBerry(mom, #8) finally revegging; Porch-light was too weak so it comes in at night & lives in the bathroom. :hotel:

23 Likes

Beautiful looking garden @cannabissequoia doesn’t look like any critters are nibbling on those sexy leaves.

4 Likes

How tall are they now?

2 Likes

Not much damage anyway :sweat_smile: Plenty of spiders & allies around, lots of ladybugs, bees, parasitic (tachynid?) zombie wasps. The only threat ATM is an upwind japanese privet in bloom. :unamused: That & fall rain potential may mean a plastic cover. And the DurbanP genes too.

:straight_ruler: :wink: Which’uns? The biggest would be about 9-10’ if it weren’t bent over about 3’ up & the autos are little gnome weeds. The fence is a bit over 6’ high for reference. I’m just high but not 6’. :joy_cat:

11 Likes

Hard to see your forest through the trees.
:+1::seedling:

10 Likes

I hope you have local help you can hire for trimming, holy hell! :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes