The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

2/4/19 update

It’s been winter, OK?

:blush:

The 6 candidates for my outdoor/summer garden and a little revegging RedCherryBerry8(mom for the BX1!). I added a topdressing of toy dinosaurs and they really took off. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The 8 non-candidates for a little springtime 'ouncery…

ReikoX’s Lowryder X UltraViolet(UV2? hmm gotta look…) all happy & soon to get a transplant.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Love seeing my babies getting grown out! :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

2/11/19 update

Left -> right, back to front, begin left rear corner:

SourLifesaver, BlackXChamagne, BlackWidowSensiStarxBlueberry
HerijuanaYetiGlacier, DankSinatraF2, ConspiracyKushXSourLifesaver

Haircut day. Getting a lot of stanky sweaty resiny reveged foliage topped & pruned out. Preparing to transplant to “homer buckets”. :oil:

:scissors: :scissors: :scissors: :astonished: :scissors: :scissors: :scissors:

LowryderUV …crazy! :upside_down: :muscle: 1 week’s growth under 60w SIL/LED 20/4, no fan. Soil is 45/45 peat/perlite, 10% my EWC + oyster flour.
Awesome. :smile:

8 Likes

Those are looming good so far! Go babies go! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

:smile: NS, right?

I had to ask about the autos growth rate after I saw what looks like about 3-4x normal growth in one week. When I can get them in a sunny window I do but that’s been like 5-10 hours a week. My '18 harvest might run a bit lean on me near the end of this summer & I can’t handle that. :scream:

So thanks for coming to the rescue & sneaking these in with the AgentK.

:hugging: :head_bandage:

4 Likes

2/24/19 update

@ReikoX 's Lowryder X Ultraviolet(i need to check the version) 30 days from soak. I’m ecstatic. :grinning: 4 males, 6 females, culled to 1 tallest male. Odd duck in there is a revegging mother. Composted 3 dudes. :cry:

The plan was to transition these outside but I don’t think that’ll be possible based on the rate of growth. :chart_with_upwards_trend: Complicates my lighting & closets etc…but I’ll manage somehow. :blush:

(before culling & removing bottom 2 tiers+dicotelydon garbage)

And after; male is to the left.

:evergreen_tree: booiiiiiiiing!

12 Likes

Beautiful brother! Man they look happy AF ! Yeah! Nice work!

5 Likes

Heck yeah. About 60 watts too. :sunglasses: @Mr.Sparkle’s inspiration finally showing some. :wave:

5 Likes

3/2/19 update

Not much to see/report here; reveggers at 20/4 for a month+ are asking for 24hr light for a couple of days. :unamused: Still some pistils & trichomes showing up.

And me auto’s… I wish I had more light to give them to really see some justice. Had to “z-bend” a stretchy one. :roller_coaster:

And I cut down the extras/rejects since someone gave me a bunch of leftover bud. :innocent: :thumbsup:

12 Likes

Plant bondage at its best. I hope you have a safe word for when things go to far :rofl:

5 Likes

3/23/19

About to transplant:

Back row and far right, middle row(5): @Ftlob TrainwreckSuperSilverhazeF13 x SweettoothJackHerer x Blueberry

Mid row(2): @Cobra50 DurbanThaiHighFlyer x Cindy99

Front row(4): 2 DurbanP x RedCherryBerry (ME!), 2 @ModicumGenes EastCoastSourDiesel x PlatinumCookieTrainwreck

These are in addition to the 6 unpictured autos from @ReikoX that I’ve hit with their own pollen on one plant and RedCherryBerry on another. …And my 6 outdoor transplants.

Way over the “limit” but … fuckin OVERGROW!

15 Likes

Beautiful! Way to get after it brother! Spring is in the air!love the variety ! Peace and love!

4 Likes

3/23/2019 update

2019 outdoor transplants/starts

The reveg has been a long haul since January. At first they didn’t want to do it on 20/4 so they got 24hr light for a week at one point(maybe 2?). About a month ago I leached the @#%&$^& out of them & re-fed at 1/2-strength Nectar For The Gods. Today will be 2nd feeding since, and first full-strength “early veg”. They have been topped way back 4 times at least & I have some modest but healthy roots out the bottom.

4/20 is my target for transplanting outdoors and I’ve just started reducing daylight hours by 15 min. a day until I get to 15on/10off. Their resistance to re-vegging had me concerned enough that I started the “extra outdoor” plants (posted above). It’s too far for extension cords & I’m unsure about what kind of solar patio light crap I could work out. (Budget is almost nothing :grin:).

Almost certainly not going to do light deprivation unless I have to. :unamused: :bed:

Planning on some 20% white shadecloth this year & that’s :moneybag:.

12 Likes

Beautiful brother! I finally took cuts of my first re-veg, yours look so much better than the one I had, hope the slips pull through,I didn’t have room to keep the mama!I had to try she was a deep purple f2 from a og brother! Peace and love yeah!
Ps,am curious if you are running containers outside,or do any get planted?,I know anything that I put right into the ground just flourish! outside,was thinking your revegging babies would love that! Cheers!

3 Likes

These 6 are going in the ground. It’ll be kind of a PITA to remove the “triple potted” plastic solo cups on most. These buckets have 3" of perlite inthe bottom because transplanting these big ones can fall apart in my hands. I’ll keep the second batch in containers (most likely) until I can ID sex but haven’t made up my mind. The 3 beds will have trellis/scrog at about 3’.

11 Likes

4/1/19 update - no foolin’

67 days from soaking seeds

Lowryder x Ultraviolet @ReikoX (where does the 2 go?)

Cutting the 3 non-pollinated “El Ruv” marked with purple slashes, keeping the seeded plants another week or two. Smells of juicy fruit gum & rubber & skunk or weed-smell. No amber but neither am I. :joy_cat:

24 Likes

So which seed that you sent me do you think I’ll like the best?

4 Likes

What’d I send? :blush: From memory, iirc, glacier og x red cherry berry and berry white x red cherry berry or silver og x rcb maybe?

it’s a toss up between glacier & berry white, imo, both crystally candy, “indica-dominant”(not for astronauts)…the silver og has some sativa foundations that come through, imo, but not too much. a couchlock with head-spin strain. :smile:

3 Likes

No glacier. Berry white and the silver og. :grinning: I think I’m gonna do the Berry White cuz Barry White :notes: (there is no disco ball emoji, this is bullshit!)

5 Likes

Actually it’s cherry barry white :cherries::notes: Poppin cherries to Barry?? :blush:

4 Likes