The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

This is where I will expose & embarass myself, no trenchcoat.

My flip-phone has a better camera than my camera, so chew on this pixel-art for the time-being. Garden pics a comin’.

Dr. Moreau had his ‘Giver of the Law’, I strive to be the ‘Namer of the Strains’.

I offer to send a list of potential names to anyone who asks, just credit me if you like one. Creativity Gauraunteed. Send me a PM with some description of the plant & the more info the better.

get back to your plants

c.s

40 Likes

Love the Cannabis Sequoia poster! Your doing?

8 Likes

yeah, with a little copy & paste help from our national park system. heheh
i just corrected it, really.

11 Likes

Looks good there. Make one for the mad man! LOL

7 Likes

And make sure you always post the package/harvest dates on the seed packs, right Mad Man?

7 Likes

HAHAHAHA Yeah man. You got that right!

HEHE

5 Likes

i’m striving for 4 outdoor cycles this year b/c i’m catching up from 2 failed runs in a row. it was devastating to me & expensive, but i’ve learned a LOT in a couple of seasons, and have added a humble indoor tent. the last run this year will be a small seedpatch of everything i have and i plan to trade & give away as much as possible. project johnny appleweed is rumbling like godzilla’s egg is about to hatch.

here’s my poor man collection, oldest to newest:

SilverOG: s1, GoldenGate, great hash-plant, from my first herms, 4 phenos.
GrapefruitSkunk: s3 bagseed, resembles DNA’s Grapefruit.
ConspracyKush: c4 TGA/HeroesOfTheFarm, lemon-lime-gatorade pheno. keeper.
DurbanPoison: c? dispensary clone, Organicann, rubbery pheno, finnicky.
GirlTime: c? dispensary clone, AlpineAlternative, TGA tester?, untried.
GDP: c? ken’s cut, dispensary clone, Darkheart, SLOOOOW!, untried.
Remedy aka. Z7: high-CBD, dispensary clone, Darkheart, untried.
GlacierOG: dispensary bagseed, untried.
MasterOG: dispensary bagseed, untried.
MonsterCookies: dispensary bagseed, untried.
RedCherryBerry: gifted bagseed, BarneysFarm, about to chop! 1st run, 6 phenos, 1 male on the back burner. I call’em “Bwaahh”.
SourLifeSaver: B.O.G., 1 pheno(only popped 1 of 13 for now), untried.

24 female phenos, 12 strains, 1 male.

that’s 24 crosses, unless i’m confused, and a lot of phenos, right?

if i BX those AND F1 them…wholly guacamo-ley.

if something strikes your fancy, it’ll be christmas-time when we can share.

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

13 Likes

I got a ‘like’ from B.O.G. on 420.

:alien::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thats a nice list, look forward to swapping with you…

3 Likes

thanks-- i feel it’s pretty humble. :slight_smile:

i just heard Subcool say that Crockett is making 50$ packs available, and that prices on seeds “are about to take a shit!”. i hope so!!! :wink:

c.s

6 Likes

too lame for “Today I Learned…” but i just learned that touching your lips when trimming is a bad idea, the hard way, and removed skin like a frozen lamp-post, a-la-“A Christmas Story”. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::confounded::cry:

9 Likes

Better than rubbing your eyes while trimming. :cry:

10 Likes

i learned that the hard way before the lip removal. it still happens pretty often since i’m so weedy. :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I have a lot of practice not touching my face from peeling green chili. :hot_pepper: :sweat:

11 Likes

todays experiment: gallon of de-chlorinated water, 1/2 tsp moe-l’assy, bunch of mosquito-bits. :alembic::biohazard::clock:

i must say my BTk drench only slowed the fungus gnat activity. can’t say exactly why; could’ve been the dose, etc.

of course i sprinkled the bits in each plant & am gonna poke’em into the surface.

10 Likes

I almost forgot my own thread. typical. :rolling_eyes:

I like this one. :wink:

13 Likes

I had the same thing happen. Seemed to knock em back but by no means did it eradicate them, and I used MORE than enough. My guess is it creates super fungus gnats who are unaffected by the BT

5 Likes

i gave it a second round and added a couple more of my home-made sticky traps(neon card with tanglefoot, wished i’d seen the lint-roller idea before). that and seasonal temperature changes mean less coming in from out of doors.

so they’re pretty well beat for now. i’m afraid i’m encouraging the evolution of resistant bugs tho, indoors & out. it might not occurr in this farmer’s llifetime but it’s still a natural pattern short of species extinction.

5 Likes

new idea number-B

had this thought last night…“how many beans can we put in a lego person”…which led to…“we need a weed-farmer edition lego set”

apparently @LemonadeJoe has his own already! :wink:

yes, this is good, young sapling :alien:

al

13 Likes

[yawn]

Come on in OG! :smile: growkaaba

maxed out…

…and thanks @Mr.Sparkle! here’s Sparkle’s Ark, the lone surviving pair of the DDs. :thumbsup: :pray: :rowboat: :sparkles:

10 Likes