The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Babymama:

Babydaddy:
https://www.barneysfarm.com/red-cherry-berry-16

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I would love to see those grown out! Isn’t it amazing to see your babies run by some one else?Beautiful!!

5 Likes

4/16/19 update

'Chompin at the bit… :persevere: :horse_racing:

After realizing my 14hr daylight arrives May 7th…I concoted this setup to keep things vegging but out of the closet and into the :egg: frying pan. :fire:

“Hood” is corrugated plastic panel scraps bent & secured to wood 1x2’s with screws, covered in refuse panda film. Light “bar” is what I had running inside the closet(minus some bulbs).

Although I’ve heard that simply interrupting the night with an hour(so they never get more than 8 hr dark) will work, I’ve opted to add 2 hours to dawn & dusk for now.

Already seeing what will be sunburn tomorrow with clouds today. :blush:

We’ll get it.

:v: friends…

19 Likes

All they need now is a seat hanging on chains they can swing on.

7 Likes

Love the buckets! Looks like they are to ! Awesome job brother!

5 Likes

Did you harden them off first?

4 Likes

Not a bit. :smile: But the weather was as close to the indoor temps & RH as it’ll ever be. Tomorrow I’ll feed them Nectar For The Gods. :alembic: :beers: :shinto_shrine:

9 Likes

4/29/19 update

Transplanting! :pick:

whole garden view

2 bigger, back: Durban Poison x Red Cherry Berry F1 (me, untested), regenerating RCB#8 Mom at front, bottom right: Blue Ice auto (i_thewindcries)

(3) (Beanhoarder Bigwreck x F13) x (@Ftlob: (Sweettooth x Jack Herer) x (Blueberry) I think, anyway… :blush: :v:

(same, plant at rear in previous pic)

@ModicumGenes: (EastCoastSourDiesel x Haze) x (PlatinumCookie X Trainwreck)

@I_thewindcries: Blue Ice auto

@nube: (Bodhi) Dank Sinatra F2

@I_thewindcries: YetiOG x Herijuana x Romulan

@deep_rob: TheBlack x Champagne

@ReikoX: “El Ruv” F3 (Lowryder x Ultraviolet2), super weak germination rate :blush: (about 25%), and some Lemon :lemon: Balm

me: TGA/HeroesOfTheFarm ‘ConspiracyKush’ x @BogSeeds’ ‘Sour Lifesaver’ F1, fairly weak stems, looking like mom(C.Kush)

@BogSeeds: Sour Lifesaver – my last bean, different pheno smell-wise.

@Ftlob: (Beanhoarder BlackWidow x Sensi Star) x Blueberry

And I’m soaking some El Ruv X Red Cherry Berry for a germ test. :blush: and possible planting. :joy: :clap:

Have a good week everyone! :truck: :checkered_flag:

edit:
2 A-den-DUH-m:
I bent those plants flat after posting the pics
I’ve been trying to form a habit of standing on a plank when in the planting area; 'tromping :boot: around compacts the soil bad. Thanks to Monty Don for the tip. :smile:

27 Likes

Outstanding work brother! Love your attention to detail! peace and love!
I hit the same big wreck xF13 xsweetjack/bb cross with some gg4xzkittlez pollen and have a couple started as well hope you find something that you really enjoy brother,love your variation in genetics!

4 Likes

You two are painful to watch. :SMH:

I went and bought a new container. The old one seems to be a bit out of date. And they never have proper storage in those clear containers.

@cannabissequoia on the “Empathy” badge. I can only feel for ya. :tongue:

So let’s recruit some spiders and praying mantis’!

Overgrow += Johnny Appleseed (because Overgrow is world wide!) :smile:

----to be continued-----

6 Likes

5/19/19 update

:camera_with_flash:

Caught a break in the wind & rain:

Whole garden view; 20ish days since. Pulled some males, etc.
My 6 plants from last October decided to flower…which I was afraid of. They may change their minds in a couple weeks, they may not. :slot_machine:

ConspiracyKush x SourLifesaver:

Sour Lifesaver:

Somehow (:unamused:) I managed to either cultivate a male plant unwittingly for months…or it hermed 110%(is this possible?!!) So the BlackWidowSensiStarXwhatver had to go & here’s a DurbanP X RCB transplanted in it’s place:

DankSinatraF2:

HerijuanaYetiRomulan:

TheBlackXChampagne:

BlueIceAuto 1 & 2:

ElRuvF3’s getting started. Kinda. Killed a buncha males.

RedCherryBerry#8 momma needs to get outta here now that she’s healthier & under some light to stop this flowering nonsense.

DurbanP x RCB, plant that wasn’t moved/uprooted is happier.

(2) @Ftlob’s F13SSHxSJBB:

@ModicumGenes’ ECSourDHaze x PlatCookieWreck:

Suspected male or he-she of the F13SSHxSJBB. :mag: :hourglass:

:musical_note: ‘…the big fat fanny, pulled out the jimmy & killed the punanni…’ –ice cube, today was a good day

31 Likes

I really do wish that my back yard could look like that.

13 Likes

:rofl: it’s no wonder my tiny indoor grows are so confusing to you with trees like that growing in your back yard. You ever thought about attempting a micro grow for shits and giggles @cannabissequoia?? :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes & my first attempts failed! :laughing: @Mr.Sparkle is my inspiration & financial & spiritual advisor.

@Pedro_Bann thanks for that; i’m always confused when i’ve got an object of smoneones envy :smile:

So far my only point of pride is that there’s no nutes or fertilizer here: all worm compost & native dirt that was previously a chicken run & dog kennel before. :blush:

13 Likes

Damn those some big ass leaves! Will make for some chunky buds this fall!

4 Likes

That’s probably all ya need also maybe towards flower sprinkle some wood ashes for some increase potassium levels!

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia How big is your back garden?

1 Like

Aha! Colonials! :smile:

there’s 3 beds of 5’x11’ … 165 sq ft. (theoretically).

the Lords of Sacramento County implied something about 15 sq ft. indoors.

I’ll have to find an archaic measuring system to use as a fall-guy…

“Oh, my bad”

But it’s about 1/4 acre lot.

6 Likes

Try chains. Then you can plead Texan, or Indian, or Egyptian, until they give up lol

3 Likes

How big is that in cm? :slight_smile:

4 Likes