Introducing: The Freaky Bastard (f1) Experimental Cross #1
Freakshow x Drunken Bastard (F3)

Featuring: The Drunken Bastard (F4) Sub 1 lines #1 & 2
Drunken Bastard (F3) # 5 x Drunken Bastard (F3) # 1 &
Drunken Bastard (F3) # 6 x Drunken Bastard (F3) # 1

Methodology: 1:1 / controlled pollination
Environment: Protected / Indoor
Induction (12/12): 01/14/2022

Having decided to find some specimens from some of the more novel materials in the collection to play with and, subsequently, popping a couple packs of the Freakshows and Drunken Bastards acquired through 7East to see how they performed in comparison to other varietals & look for some outstanding materials (and phenotypes) to further explore the line and keep around for a while, I am left with six Drunken Bastards and two of the Freakshows.

From these, I’ve selected two of the more hardy DBF3s (XX) to pollinate along with the most vigorous of the Freakshows.

So if all works out well and the spirits allow for it this run should yield
2x Drunken Bastard (F4) - Subterfuge (Piney) Terp - Lines &
the first of the Freaky Bastard (f1) lines I will put out.(also putting off piney notes on stem rub / veg)

Now, there is obiously a possibility of the nuances in the terpene profile that I’ve not yet witnessed as these plants have been kept on idle and then stress-tested, before sexing to allow for the selection of the most viable stock. They have not been allowed to fully express themselves as I did not have an 12 week window in which I could put them into the flower box and care for them until now. Maybe at a later time but for now all we need is - viable breeding stock above all.

The plants will be grown in a organic mix of coco coir and some premature compost (I know, I know) blended with BRUT castings to ensure they have what they need as we kick-off the blooming phase and get ready to bring in the donor (by 01/30).

They will all (with the exception of the donor) be kept in the one gallon pots.

Please Note: Given my limit resources and commitments, I will work to get to the end goal as soon as possible and am forced to follow certain protocols in doing so… no spoilers; but remember the end goal is viable healthy seed to explore the cross nothing more.

Pictured - Freakshow; Drunken Bastard F3 No 5 to the right, and No 6 to the left of the shot)

Pictured - Drunken Bastard F3 No 5

Pictured - Drunken Bastard F3 No 6

Pictured - Freakshow

45 Likes

Pulling up a chair!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome along OG! Glad to have you along!

2 Likes

Very cool project my friend!!!

2 Likes

Ill follow along for sure! I got my notepad and snacks ready lets do this

2 Likes

Thank you.

I am hoping to take it in a couple different directions as we move along (as you’ve probably inferred) so I figured logging this first bit would help promote the idea and, who knows, engage those interested here on OG, too. Besides, everyone else is doing it!

3 Likes

Got yourself a goat? Let’s ride!

2 Likes

Let’s roll!

Generic goat, wish I had one!!

6 Likes

web-image-0bcdca9630fc12b8f1a20e51888dd3f8

haulin’ ass and smokin’ grass!

6 Likes

Taking up a spot under the tree to watch, good luck.

3 Likes

Please do!
Thank you & Enjoy the show, OG.

2 Likes

interested to see how this turns out, thnx for the show @ciganomarola

2 Likes

Welcome & thanks for joining in @CornbreadJunior

2 Likes

Im going to hang around for this. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Please, do indeed! I am looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’m pulling up a seat too if that’s okie dokie? :wave:t2:

Your plant family looks fabulous! 🪴🙂

2 Likes

Of course!
Thank you @KanehB
I’ll pass it along.

1 Like

Dont mind me as I set up the bar and moonshine stills. :partying_face: :wave: :+1: :seedling:

5 Likes

@darkillusion You already know this just wouldn’t be right without you.

1 Like

You trying to say something about me?

3 Likes