The Gauntlet 2023

I set my bar pretty high last year. Pray for a good season.

Replaced with 30-Gallon fabric smart pots. I hope to not have to replace these for 4-5 years. I reused existing medium that consists of coco coir/peat forest mix organic/perlite and vermiculite. I top dressed with ¾ cup each calcitic pure powdered dolomite lime. More loose coco coir and vermiculite.

Tuesday the day of the transplant I will prep each pot with 2 gallons each.
2 tsp per Big Bloom
¾ tsp per Cal-Mag
½ tsp per Alaskan Fish Ferts
¾ tsp per Microbe
¼ tsp per Kelp Me Kelp You
¾ tsp per Sledgehammer

I will be transplanting with generous amounts of Mykos Extreme on roots and transplant holes and watering in with tap water only. I already top-fed clones some Mykos last week.

Nutrient lineup.

Mega Crop 2 part @GreenleafNutrients
Sweet Candy @GreenleafNutrients
Molasses
Cal-Mag Bushdoctor
Sledgehammer Bushdoctor
Mykos extreme “at transplant”.
Kelp Me Kelp You Bushdoctor
Microbe Busdoctor
Alaskan Fish Ferts
Open sesame July 21 -Aug 7
Tiger Bloom
TPS Signal -week 2 bloom to finish

Nursery Clone Lineup.

From your left

Top DJ Short Blueberry
Bottom 90’s Kush @Bobgrows :sunglasses: :metal:
Middle 2 Wonder Dawg williams wonder x chemdawg
Right 2 Purple Queen hindu kush x purple afghani

Looking like next Wed 10th for transplant.

Thank you for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

65 Likes

They should be monsters in those 30 gallon bags, good luck!

12 Likes

Thanks brother. Gonna be Big Ones. :sunglasses: :metal:

8 Likes

They will yield more than I will grow all year

10 Likes

You pull some pretty big yields. Like they say “everything is bigger in texas” :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Not like those will be :+1::+1:

5 Likes

30 gallons , can’t imagine

2 Likes

Looking nice and fresh. Can’t wait to watch yours grow. I’ll be interested to see your Blueberry compared to my Blueberry Super Silver Haze

6 Likes

I can’t wait to watch your outdoor also. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

We’re both eagerly awaiting liftoff now! Nice looking pots, little envious of your green yard - stark contrast to mine.

Fantastic man. What a great setup :grinning:

Few days to go!

5 Likes

We are about to get our outdoor on. :sunglasses: :metal: My favorite time of year. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

that sure will be fun to watch!!! good luck!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thanks :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks for following man. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice work on pots, gonna be an epic year. All your plants will firing on all cylinders this year, with that water pipe fixed.
My weather is looking the same as yours so it will be go time

4 Likes

I still need to pay attention to my watering. I’m going to focus on accurate feeding and water. I want to improve my dry off periods. That is a shortcoming for me. I want to change that. I’m hoping to improve on terps/taste and trich production.

8 Likes

Nice my friend! Dryback is SOOOO IMPORTANT and SOOOO OVERLOOKED! Awesome to see you trying to get the nuances! Looking forward to seeing some big old donkey dicks!

6 Likes

Look like a big grow is in your future. I will try and follow along as I want to grow outdoors now that MD will be legal on July 1st. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

F-yeah gonna grow big or grow home!! :smiley: :v:

5 Likes

Thanks guys for following along. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol: