The Gauntlet 2023

Moved my tracking over here. :wink:

1 Like

Looking fabulous! You’ve gotten a head start on mine. I’ve got a few more weeks before I can plant outdoors! Grow on my friend! Can’t wait to see how well they perform gor you. :v::green_heart::herb:

7 Likes

Wishing you the best for this year’s outdoor grow.
Excited to see how the blueberry turns out. 🫐👀
Will grab a seat and watch as you do your magic.
:blush::herb::v:t3:

3 Likes

Appreciate the support everyone. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

We love you @ColeLennon

:sunglasses:

Well,

I do

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Love you too. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Just checked we are gonna be at 16 hrs of light starting like Thursday, so awesome, shouldn’t have to worry about revegging.

3 Likes

Jeez 16 hours sounds crazy to me here in the south. Hopefully my being a mile closer (altitude anyway) makes my 14 hours work better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

I thought you were just doing generic 16/8 light cycle, not that it matched your daylight hours when you planted. That’s gotta be great for vegging!

Remember spending a week in Alaska some time back and never seeing darker than twilight.

1 Like

I put my LED’s on 15/9 a couple days ago. 16/8 5 days ago. Should be a smooth transition. Saying it going to be 88 on Sat and 92 on Sun. Believe when I see it.

6 Likes

I lived in AK when I was a kid. Homer and Anchorage. Had a paper route pulling a red plastic sled. Summers are a trip. Outdoors-man dream.

5 Likes

Maybe different but up here we are at 16.

2 Likes

Plenty of light. I want to put my leds away. Looks like summer is coming early.

3 Likes

gonna be awesome year, I am getting mine out on Tuesday.

3 Likes

going to be some trees in 6 months. have you done any studying on how much to water tham for better dry backs ? im interested in what your going to try

2 Likes

Anchorage huh? Living there must have been very interesting and Very cool I’ve been up there twice, absolutely love Alaska and if I was 20 yo I’d go back and never return. Such a glorious place

5 Likes

Agree, been there twice, didnt want to leave. Bar pickup line in Alaska

“Hey, nice tooth!”

:boom:

6 Likes

7th and 8th grade. It was the first time I smoke cannabis. Thai stick. Scared me so much I didn’t smoke again until I came back to Oregon and smoked some homegrown. I’m just going to focus on using less water and and just finger test to the knuckle. It’s coco/peat/perlite/vermiculite. Nothing spectacular. I’m looking to pick up a simple accurate water meter I can hook to my aqua joe wand.

4 Likes

Prepped pots with 2 gallons of goodies

2 tsp per Big Bloom
¾ tsp per Cal-Mag
½ tsp per Alaskan Fish Ferts
¾ tsp per Microbe
¼ tsp per Kelp Me Kelp You
¾ tsp per Sledgehammer

In a couple of hours, I am transplanting.

16 Likes

Hell yeah buddy I’m a few hours behind ya!

2 Likes

Transplanted with generous amounts of Mykos Extreme. I used this last year. I am now married to Mykos Extreme. :100: :fire:

I transplanted strains in specific spots and aimed them toward the outside of the pots.

The front two pots are NE and NW Purple Queens- grow lateral
Middle pots E and W are Wonder Dawgs - grow vertical
SE DJ Short Blueberry-vertical/lateral SW 90’s Kush - lateral @Bobgrows
DJ Short Blueberry

90’s Kush @Bobgrows

Wonder Dawgs

Purple Queens

Thanks for following. Let them get seated and this weekend when the big sun comes out. I will start feeding them full nutrients.

25 Likes