The Gauntlet 2023

Stay safe mate! This goes without saying but if things turn your way, leave early. Those fires move fast.

2 Likes

We have alerts going off all day. Those folks up in that area by Lookout just got a GO NOW alert. That area was just completely lost. The town of Blue river was lost 2 years ago by the Holiday farm fire. Them folks can’t get a break. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

It’s crazy right now! I know it’s not your area but I just heard about 90+ deaths from a fire in Hawaii! Just nuts!

2 Likes

Crazy shit going on. I live right between the McKenzie River and Willamette River. Scares me what happened with them folks in Maui. Drove their cars and jumped in the Pacific., Crazy shit man.

2 Likes

It’s the deadliest fire in US history, just mental.

Where I grew up in Australia there are fires all the time. Most people who get killed are in their vehicles trying to flee. This is what I meant about leave early, the shit can move and change real fast and people get caught out in the wrong spot all the time.

2 Likes

Happens all the time. Better be ready.

2 Likes

Valley Smoke this morning

Ash on my deck.

Gauntlet this morning. Stretching for the sky.

19 Likes

Luckily we are not that hot here, not far off thou

2 Likes

Holy crap!!!

2 Likes

Plants are covered in Ash. Repeat every year. On a good note they all are blooming.

2 Likes

Lookout fire southern edge this morning.

5 Likes

Damn that is close… hopefully some rain will come.

1 Like

Its not as close as the Camp creek fire last year it was 20 miles away. This one is 50 miles away.

That’s just the ones they know about. More than 1000 people missing. They have to do advanced DNA in order to find out who all died. The fire moved so fast burned so hot it melted metal.

3 Likes

Made some gummies.
10MG
30 % BBM
70% I.B
Pineapple I’m calling them Blue Bubblegum
Took one 2 hours ago. Sort of like a Super Haze. The stone sits right behind the eyes. Feels like my eyelids are air-conditioned. :yum:

12 Likes

:rofl::joy::smiley:

Gauntlet looks great. They’re going to make for a nice donkey show next couple months :wink:

Bummer about the fire and ash. Last summer was a ton of fires down here, this year has been mostly free of serious fires. Sad to see that fire map :pensive:

Stay safe man

1 Like

New normal. Hurry up and get used to it. I got bud builders going on. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Yes please :laughing:

4 Likes

Good too, I’m on my second one. :yum:

3 Likes

oh man… hope you and your familiy is doing fine???

1 Like