The Grohio Shack

Whats up OG crew. So glad go to be back at OG. First off, I owe @Swe-can an apology for taking so long to get the project me and him discussed rolling. I wont discuss it here at the moment until me and him touch bases and are on the same page. Just happy to be ready to post again. No content to share yet other then my happiness to be back at it. This will serve as my permanent grow thread. Im gonna start by popping some Space Monkey f2s and some Hollyweed x Black Lotus f2s for a flower run. And then something special right afterwards as soon as i touch bases with swe-can.

45 Likes

sounds good. welcome back.

1 Like

Sounds like a fun party!
I’m tagging along :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

@Grohio do you have a final opinion on that purple unicorn?

2 Likes

Bunk in my opinion. 4 different female plants and all of them flowered way too long with minimal potency. Caramel woodsy taste and always leaves you needing more. Waste of time.

12 Likes

As usual my mind has changed already. Think im gonna throw these in a paper towel before i hit the sack tonight.

27 Likes

Hey, glad you’re back!

I feel about the same with the Purple NL2 for the record. I took mine down early at 60ish days due to nanners and they’re decently potent but meh… Wouldn’t bother growing the other half pack myself and been steering clear of PU in general… Suppose if you want purple bud its great for that… but that’s about the only thing really going for it imo… My friends that shop at the dispo love it tho :joy:

Anyways, I’ll pull up a chair for the show!
:couch_and_lamp: :beer: :movie_camera:

7 Likes

Good to see you around again, I was just looking you up the other day to see if you’d been around

4 Likes

Welcome back Grohio.

6 Likes

Glad to have you back!

5 Likes

@Grohio welcome back dude, where ya been

5 Likes

Woohoo grohio back at it : )
Got worried when I seen grohio3 , in new introduce yourself thread , thought something had happened : )

Them seeds sound great , did you make f2 from your coffee pheno ?

7 Likes

WELCOME…Welcome…w-e-l-c-o-m-e!!! :musical_score: “It’s so nice to have you back where you belong” :musical_note: Stick around, kinda don’t like missing ya!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Looking forward to your grow

9 Likes

Good to have you back @Grohio! I thought maybe I got locked out of your old thread because I lost my trust level 3.

I have to completely agree with your Purple Unicorn statement. Maybe not bunk but certainly nothing to write home about. My second plant grew much better but was still weak in the effects department. I do have some friends that don’t smoke much and it’s perfect for them, and of course the color does impress those who care about that. I think mostly it could just be used as a tool to give purple to some other non-purple strains.

Last time you were growing out some Wookie crosses, how’d they turn out? And how was the smoke on that Tony’s Exotic Shit strain?

11 Likes

@Grohio, love the name. Great minds!!

2 Likes

@ifish, something did happen. I joined a great group and happened to choose an awesome name that I share with someone who appears to be a cool cat as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Im not diggen that shit at all dude. I have this handle on several different forums.

5 Likes

@OleReynard @ifish @Papalag @Grease_Monkey @schmarmpit @misterbee thanks for the welcomes back. Been busy as hell with life and Im just now getting back to it. Ran into more hurdles this week setting my tents up. Lol. Timers that went bad sitting. A power strip went bad too. Idk what the hell is going on. Got everything squared away now and ready to roll. Oh yea. I let 15 Space Monkey f2s dry out in a towel as well in the midst of the grow room set up debacle. Lol. Good thing my boy hooked me up with a big old sack of those seeds.

14 Likes

Unfortunately no. These came from @dudfinklesteine. I hooked him up with a half pack and made the SM f2s.

2 Likes