The Grow Tent Guy's LED Comparison Grow Diary- Fox Farms soil

Hello Fam,

My name is Bill and I have been growing on and off since 2004. I have a very simple growing technique that seems to produce nice meds for me and I wanted to share this knowledge with others.

I also hope to take this opportunity to meet with others who I can learn from and together we can all grow better crops!

All my posts will be to youtube videos, it’s the format that I enjoy producing the most.

I am doing a side by side comparison of a Budget Series 1 240W LED vs an H&Grow 185W LED Grow Light.

I am using the Fox Farm Trio and Ocean Forest Soil mixed with 1/3 Perlite.

I am on Day 2 of flowering and I thought it would be a great time to start this diary.

I truly hope that any information I share here will be useful to the community and look forward to learning from some of you vets out there!

Stay lifted!

3 Likes

In this video, we will be showing you Day 1 of the side by side grow off between the Budget LED Series 1 vs H&Grow’s LED light from Amazon. Enjoy and stay lifted!

I was thinking of adding links to the places I bought the products I use for other members, but am worried it would be considered sales, however I would love to hear the communities input.

Do you want to see links in this description or should we keep it nice and simple and no links?

Thank you all !

1 Like

good for asking, imo-- at this point that would be a bit much. :v:

(pretty sure we don’t want to be an ad for a youtube channel.)

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thank you for your input. I really just want to help the community as much as possible.

I am thinking the same thing. If people want to know the product names or where I bought them, please just send me a message. I won’t post any links to the places I purchased my products publicly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tbh liked the vid the light on the left is way better it’s got almost that whole half lit up :blush: and you would really have to ask the owners about that plug but I think it’s better left alone people will find it if they really want to it’s not hard but I’m sure the community appreciates it

1 Like

Rock it out. I’d go with the left. Flowering with these lamps I dunno veg looks great. Are they gonna put decent weight compared to hid. There’s a million “grow lights” out now. I bought a bestva 2000w only draws 390. It’s in my 4x4 side by side a 600w hps lamp. There’s just sooooo many lights. Guys build their own stuff here cheaper + stronger. Not knocking you. It would be good for Amazon. A for effort. Speaking for myself I like to know all the variables were you running into soil besides just the medium how much are you watering you know what I mean what kind of schedule do you have it on but for a side-by-side comparison of two specific lamps yeah I understand. If that’s what you guys are going to go for. The next video grab two different lamps. Now that would be the videos every new series of videos is a new series of Lights there’s just so many out now. I thought it was a Spam at first I’m not going to lie though man. I appreciate watching it I appreciate anybody who’s passionate enough to make a video so thank you. I wish I would have built my lights but you live and you learn my buddy is going to put me down now.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to The Grow Tent Guys Channel!

In this video, we will be showing you Day 3 of the side by side grow off between the Budget LED Series 1 vs H&Grow’s LED light from Amazon.

So far the Budget Series 1 is outperforming the H&Grow LED. Although both are producing great results, the Series 1 has much better light penetration and is already showing buds on it’s side of the tent.

H&Grow LED is doing a good job of keeping the nodes close, but the plant structure itself is not as strong as its competitor.

Both sides of the tent are showing healthy growth, I am excited to see where this goes!

Be sure to like, subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date on this grow!

1 Like

Hello and welcome back to The Grow Tent Guys Channel!

Today we are doing an update on our Firenewbreed Genetics, Buick City Punch and Ghost Cake under the Series 1 Dual Board 240 Watt LED Grow Light by Budget LED lights.

Take a look at the beautiful growth in only 8 days! We are looking good!

If you enjoyed this video, please like, subscribe and hit that bell for weekly updates on our side by side comparison review of the Budget LED and the H&Grow LED lights.

Hello and welcome back to The Grow Tent Guys Channel.

We will give an update of Day 10 of our side by side comparison of the Budget LED vs H&Grow LED Lights.

Per your request, I have included a voice over to walk through how things are going.

What do you think? Do you like the videos with my terrible voice, the computer generated voice over or just simple text on the screen?

If you enjoyed this video, please like, subscribe and hit that bell for weekly updates on our side by side comparison review of the Budget LED and the H&Grow LED lights.

Day 16 update!

Hello and Welcome back to The Grow Tent Guys Channel.

Today, we will take a deep dive into how the competition between the Budget LED vs the GreenGo LED.

Both LEDs are rated at an output of 240 watts from the wall, but one is using the standard blue and red spectrum options while the other uses a samsung diode white light full spectrum.

Take a look and let us know what you think!

Hello and Welcome back to The Grow Tent Guys Channel. Today, we will take a look at how our side by side comparison is doing between the Budget LED vs the GreenGo LED Day 30 of flowering! Both LEDs are rated at an output of 240 watts from the wall, but one is using the standard blue and red spectrum options while the other uses a samsung diode white light full spectrum.

Take a look and let us know what you think!

Stay lifted and keep growin!

Music Credit: Track: Alex Skrindo & Miza - Thinkin’ [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch: https://youtu.be/CkC5igeV_tM Free
Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/ThinkinYO

3 Likes

I will be watching this one…