The Hippies Garden

INFIDEL!!! What’s the NO-TILL GOD gonna think!!!???

3 Likes

dude ive already been punished​:wink::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

oh noo my soil :wink:

got this bonsai today. its a japanese cedar.

9 Likes

random shots

i used to make BHO lmfao!!

7 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

dude, that soil looks like a CalMag issue. You should flush it ASAP!

2 Likes

ive already flushed it with 4x the volume of RO water with (insert stupid flushing bottle here) added. then i made sure to water with epsom salts :joy::joy::joy::joy:LMFAO fuck​:joy:

2 Likes

I’m glad you caught the joke. :laughing: :joy: :green_heart:

2 Likes

But it’s what all the Pro’s do…

3 Likes

Must need some nemo toads and mole asses then

No till jokes :laughing:

2 Likes

dude what about those dolo mites. you need those :laughing:

2 Likes

was this mycellium growing on the outside of my smart pots ? it freaked me out. it’s gone away now, i probably killed it all off :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s something. Ha! Ha! When stuff like that happens to me i just go with it and see what happens. :grin:

yes i slowly watched it grow after i transplanted and added a bunch of mycos to my coco but it eventually disappeared after i stopped using molasses. someone had suggested maybe nutrient/salt buildup but it was white and fuzzy so idk. i’m glad its gone anyways!

2 Likes

yeah man its mycelium fosho! good stuff!

2 Likes

tropical mix transplanted into solo cups today. they will go into 5 gals when they are ready

5 Likes

this is whats in the tent next to the 5 gals. four 10 gals. with 4 magnum platinum haze gals.

5 Likes

guys go follow my IG. notill_hippie

i wish IG would let me on, i tried registering and it asked for a phone number to verify but every time i enter my phone number it sends me back to the login screen so i think my account was terminated or disabled? weird because i never even logged in or did anything on it. i’ve tried e-mailing them 10 times over a month or 2 and i never got a response. bastards.

2 Likes