The Hippies Garden

check out this crazy mutation on my gorilla glue auto.

8 Likes

light looks fuckin legit dude

2 Likes

Thanks man. I cant wait to get her finished.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/QCNZTmpLq04

Decided to start a youtube channel. Be warned though. Its horrible quality. Thats okay though. I needed to get one out there that way im started and can start to get a hang of it. Please go leave negativity about the video. I need to make it better and need your opinion.

5 Likes

I think it was great looking forward to more utube vids !

1 Like

subscribed !! do you only have one 16 oz cup seed? i hope it’s feminized !!

1 Like

Yessir just one now. And nah its a reg bean. If its a male itll be a sexy one;)

1 Like

it’s true it did never specify it must be a female plant!!! maybe a male might just win :wink:

1 Like

i did pop these seeds today. I keep poppin em. This way i have to buy more equipmentXD

2 Likes

lord krishna and godess rahda

5 Likes

Shiva the Destroyer!

4 Likes

Thats really cool. You know the artist?

1 Like

I love Shiva, legend says she would come at night at babies’ craddles and drink their blood. Awfully terrifying, but as a part of Indian Culture i find it fascinating!

The image i found on the web bro, google “shiva the destroyer”, it’s there.

2 Likes

I found it forsure but damn no mention of the artist. I need to find this dude/dudetteXD

2 Likes

That’s the only reason i gave it to you like that, i looked briefly and it wasn’t there…

Do not despair, i will find it for you. Hold on.

EDIT, i was trying there for a while and the only option would be to write to the e-zine and ask. Maybe they will tell you.

1 Like

Here is an ancient mural of Shiva preparing bhang…

6 Likes

So i guess she has the ability to extend extra arms whenever necessary? I always saw Shiva with either 6 or 4 arms i think!

1 Like

Shiva always has 4 hands and they carry different items depending on which indians you get the info from.

1 Like

Exactly, thanks man, i am not crazy yet! I mean mental.

2 Likes

I should also mention shiva is neither male nor female. The hindus dont see gender in their gods. Pretty cool:)

3 Likes