The Hippies Garden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMJQ26QHQ-4

new youtube video posted. check it out! also. what can i do to make these longer. besides more plantsXD i have more comming dont worry!

3 Likes

I was subscribed so… LOL

I saw your cup for the contest…

1 Like

hell yeah bro! she (or he) is just chillin there on the floor! gettin bigger fosho

3 Likes

LMAO my cups look so sad compared to yours. Get that tripod man, or a selfie stick, that will help with the shaking camera.

1 Like

Yesssir i definatly need one for my phone. I have an alright one for my camera:)

1 Like

oh… my…god… fuck this😂 i need a pair of helping hands with a soldering iron holder

1 Like

7 Likes

Whatcha got there, buddy? :cactus:

2 Likes

This here is one of the two lophophora williamsii seedlings i grew. The sacred peyote cactus.

4 Likes

i had a friend in highschool who’s tribe had peyote meetings etc and his house was full of peyote, like bins and bins plus rooms of drying strips, fun times

3 Likes

Sounds amazing dude. I havnt had the pleasure of experiencing the wonders of the peyote button yet. You can buy it here in canada no prob. Vancouver has guys that ship it! But i wanna develope a relationship with one for many many years and maybe when im 60 or 70 i will try it

2 Likes

germinating 24 trichocereus pachnoi and 24 trichocereus bridgesii.

6 Likes

what are those?? 20 characters

1 Like

San pedro and the achuma cacti!

2 Likes

I grew a San Pedro for a while. I realized a lot later that the LD50 of mescaline is 1g.
DMT is way more enlightening and a lot more safe lol

4 Likes

Oh jesus. Man i made and tried dmt for my first time ever about 4 years ago! Incredible. You ever check out the nexus?? Now i wanna break out my bag of acacia! Oh and the mescaline dose is around 400mg so i dont plan to take a gramXD but its totaly on my list of things to try.

https://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=1778

2 Likes

I’ve read different account on there. The collection part I learned in organic chemistry lol

2 Likes

What’s the harvest window on a peyote that size?
10-12 years? Or does it pup all over like aloe?

Peyote much better with an experienced guide, the right
environment and enough personal space to have a good time.
Vomiting… it happens… be prepared…
(Can still taste it from memory)

1 Like

i wouldnt think about harvesting the peyote. certain varieties do single pups and some do clusters. this is
lophophora williamsii so its a single button.

1 Like

10 Likes