The Hippies Garden

I need to get busy, I only have about 80% of that :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

What are you building now man? Are you still working with the led bars?

I suppose so, looking at how they are 700mA.

1 Like

yessir. you could def run some cobs at 700ma though:) my brother wants me to build him a light and my local headshop wants one. buuuut im thinking about keeping the one the headshop wantsXD

6 Likes

score from the garden center. I knew keepin an eye on their cacti would pay off eventually.

8 Likes

ritha glycerites

3 Likes

Interesting affordable?

1 Like

How could you ask me such a questionXD i paid 15 bucks canadian for 250gs and i only need like .1 or .2 in a bit of waterXD plus i use it to wash dishes, laundry, and my house. Say bye bye to cancer causing poisons you use to clean your everything with!

1 Like

XD XD XD never heard of the stuff is it homemade based lye soap used like in the olden days XD

1 Like

No no these grow on trees. Check out ritha. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapindus_mukorossi

1 Like

I have used soap nut several times over the years but canโ€™t stick with it. I have hair down to my ass and need conditioner. Soap nut leaves a lot of tangles, maybe if i had dreads i could use it all the time. I like the way it rinses clean however.

1 Like

I have yet to try it on my hair. I use castile soap in the shower

3 Likes

8 Likes

Cool piece and amazing view.

1 Like

well. These are the roads for work. Goodthing my boss is paying for me to stay in a hotel tonightXD no way would i be driving home at 6 when its pitch black and snowing!

5 Likes

Be safe and stay warm. :relaxed:

3 Likes

R the lakes frozen enough to icefish up there eh?

Thanks man. Will do! The hour drive took me 2 hoursXD

1 Like

HAHAHAH tryna use โ€œehโ€ when not canadian๐Ÿ˜‚

But no not yet they are iced over but not very thick. Within the next month or two there are races held on a lake in town๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like