The Hippies Garden

damn this suite is pretty nice. Fire place. Jacuzzi. Stove. Bed that is just a bit too short.

2 Likes

looks like someone needed a filter😂

3 Likes

willstarglass rainbow sherlock

3 Likes

Is that a Toyota approved auto accessory?

1 Like

Canada is great, I"m still about 2 weeks away from installing the snow tires on my car. Got 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks last year, I couldn’t believe how well they work. Makes a HUGE difference.

2 Likes

Its only allowed with toyota vehicles.

1 Like

Dude good winter tires are amazing. Pop some studs in there and its like summer time on the roads.

1 Like

I learned how to drive on the ice and snow covered roads of Rochester NY on the shore of lake Ontario it goes without saying but Uncle_Al knows snow driving and Uncle knows the joy of studded snows on all four wheels, tire chains on the drive wheels and occasionally driven a snow plow

1 Like

I stopped at a store called “organic fruits and veggies” beacuse of the name. Wasnt disapointwd. Organic Local or bc grown everything from baskets to candy to home decor. I got a box of apple juice from the okanagan and the lady hooked it up with a bag of local carrots potatos and apples.

1 Like

Thats the best way to do it. On the ice. I need to take my car out on the lake once its frozen and plowed to learn my car some more.

1 Like

Driving on snow? Are you mad son?
Here in the desert, they close school if there is an inch on the ground.

2 Likes

HAH nah man we got 2 feet of snow and my boss was like "im sure you could make it in your car that is only like 5 feet tall":joy:

3 Likes

we got over a foot of snow last night. and its still falling. supposed to keep comming for the next 5 days!

other hand. ive been getting together ideas to write up a little something. im gonna write a basic gardening guide. im not gonna go into crazy detail of things but i will make it a guide that you cant fail using. and maybe later down the road ill write something on each part of it.

im gonna write about natural farming (who would of guessed) for cannabis. ill be talking about notill and knf and ill get into cloning, seed starting, keeping moms, and whatever using those methods of gardening. itll be very basic so even a child could read it and grow some dank :wink:

7 Likes

I believe that the term for that is:
One cold ass!

1 Like

It’s 55°F and sunny here!

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like fun to me. Stock up on lighters and rolling papers, you don’t want to be caught unprepared.

3 Likes

@Uncle_Al a frozen assXD

@ReikoX perfect for bugs outside right? :wink:

@ryasco headed to the store right now for some lighters, hemp wick, and screens for the pipeXD maybe a fire pit for inside :wink:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PM3NW6gzc

Mother mother fuck mother mother fuck mother fuck mother fuck noise noise noise. One two. One two three four. Noise noise noise. Smoking weed… well im dont here. I found something shitty and i opened it pretty good😂

So i got scale bugs. Idk how i got them but i did. I wiped them all off. Well there was only a very very little amount. I sqished the fuck outta them though. Now i keep my eyes peeeled every single day wih extra ipm until flower. Then ill only use water based sprays in flower if needed

3 Likes

5 Likes